• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2054 Draft

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It's that time of year! At this rate, we'll never finish. I completed the draft spreadsheet and sent it out to everyone I have Email addresses for. If you want the spreadsheet and I neglected to send it to you, plz PM me.

Some good bats in this class, but none of them look great as positional players. Probably the strongest pitcher class I've seen since I started playing. For those of you with lots of high draft picks but limited budgets, please make note of the player demands as there are several above $5M and one at $10M. We don't want anyone losing out on a Norman because they think they need to lowball a player...

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/cgi-bin/ootpou.pl?page=draft

Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 4.28.42 PM.png

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
LEACH-F-U.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Based on the 2050 draft review, I don't think I saw a player add +15 to their range. He's a trog bat for sure.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
When does this start? I'm going to be in a painkiller haze for the next couple of days so let me know so I can stay clean long enough to piss my two first round picks away.

NML

I got 15 and 18 if someone lookin to move back

That's a little farther than I'd want to drop, but if you were really interested and wanted to add in more we could probably make it work.

I actually really like four guys, but with three of them I already have a very similar talent/age prospects in my system. I figure someone will want to move up and grab one of them.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
That's a little farther than I'd want to drop, but if you were really interested and wanted to add in more we could probably make it work.

I actually really like four guys, but with three of them I already have a very similar talent/age prospects in my system. I figure someone will want to move up and grab one of them.

Pick 1-2 eh? I have 1-4 and a second if you're interested...