• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd Carr

And that's as close as they'll ever get with Alex Smith at the helm. They will never go to the Super Bowl relying on him. Still, they're in better shape than they were the last several years. I'd rather be losing in the divisional round than not making the playoffs altogether.

The Patriots were really vulnerable this year too. And they're prolly goin back back to Cali Cali.

Alex Smith lost by one score to the best QB and head coach in NFL history. Let's not pretend this was a bust and some huge disappointment by Smith and the Chiefs.

Tom Brady has been to 10 of the last 14 AFC Championships. So long as he and Belichick are in the NFL, opposing teams dont have that great of odds of making the Super Bowl in the AFC.

It's not about Alex Smith not having what it takes. It's about how great his competition is.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Not entirely his fault. I mean Jason Avant is one of their top receivers. The same guy that got cut in Carolina for Philly Brown. Ouch.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
And that's as close as they'll ever get with Alex Smith at the helm. They will never go to the Super Bowl relying on him. Still, they're in better shape than they were the last several years. I'd rather be losing in the divisional round than not making the playoffs altogether.

The Patriots were really vulnerable this year too. And they're prolly goin back back to Cali Cali.

They haven't gotten to a conference championship game in 22 years, why change the formula now?

CJ_24

My understanding was that the taunting penalty and the illegal hands to the face offset the illegal shift. My friend and I shared the concern that 2 penalties offset the 1. We thought there should have been 1:1 and the second defensive penalty gets enforced.

I'm in a bar, so did I hear what transpired incorrectly?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
My understanding was that the taunting penalty and the illegal hands to the face offset the illegal shift. My friend and I shared the concern that 2 penalties offset the 1. We thought there should have been 1:1 and the second defensive penalty gets enforced.

I'm in a bar, so did I hear what transpired incorrectly?
The illegal shift was a completely different play.

Status
Not open for further replies.