• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2052 DRAFT

Wolfman21

latest

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think it will be an interesting study, which is why I mentioned him. To me it makes the most sense to trust OSA because if one scout is high on a player and one scout is low on a player and OSA is in the middle then I feel like I've got a really high probability my scout is just wrong. OSA has a pretty solid track record since I've been watching, so I tend to favor players where my scout and OSA agree.

That being said, Eli Jackson will be a great study in how much paying a scout matters.

I pay my scout max and put him 75% on draft this year... you haven't paid your scout in years, he's just some hobo who hangs around the team office. If your guy is right I'm never paying another dime in scouting. Since this is a 4th round pick in a crappy draft, why not see what my scout is smoking?

Wolfman21

I think it will be an interesting study, which is why I mentioned him. To me it makes the most sense to trust OSA because if one scout is high on a player and one scout is low on a player and OSA is in the middle then I feel like I've got a really high probability my scout is just wrong. OSA has a pretty solid track record since I've been watching, so I tend to favor players where my scout and OSA agree.

That being said, Eli Jackson will be a great study in how much paying a scout matters.

I pay my scout max and put him 75% on draft this year... you haven't paid your scout in years, he's just some hobo who hangs around the team office. If your guy is right I'm never paying another dime in scouting. Since this is a 4th round pick in a crappy draft, why not see what my scout is smoking?

i max my scouting and usually trust my scout pretty good. he had Chad Childs being what hes turned out to be while Scout had Childs as garbage. Pretty sure thats how he fell to me to #9 in a weak draft.

With that said, my scout thinks Jackson will be garbage. But who really knows