• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread 2015

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Agreed.

Not looking forward to that Cal-Wazzu game. Cal is going to shit all over them.

mcnoles

rosen already an upgrade over hundley. dead serious

giphy.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Sandusky vs. Cosby on my telly screen now. Tell me what games I should be watching. Wisconsin-Alabama looks like the only thing thats not pure shit today. Of course alabama will be up 28-3 after 1 drive into the 3rd quarter or something.

I ordered papa johns. Mmack has a cold. He insisted I ordered wings along with the pizza.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Sandusky vs. Cosby on my telly screen now. Tell me what games I should be watching. Wisconsin-Alabama looks like the only thing thats not pure shit today. Of course alabama will be up 28-3 after 1 drive into the 3rd quarter or something.

I ordered papa johns. Mmack has a cold. He insisted I ordered wings along with the pizza.
For fluff sake my internet is on the Fritz. I guess that's a sign I should order my own pizza

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Use the promo code "WINNING" and they will deposit 25 bonus points in your papa johns account. I'll have 63 points after this order. Good for another two pizza's.

Thanks. I ended up ordering from a local place since a) this is New Jersey and b) I wanted a White Pizza, if you know what that is.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Who the hell is this pleb qb for byu