• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I knew he liked Jake Locker, but I didnt know he like rg3 too. Mariota will prolly be the next great spread qb to take the league by storm.

Brick

They'll start succeeding when the NFL starts hiring competent offensive coaches.

It's not about being mobile. What Kelly did with foles was a miracle.

Sanchez is going from the worst to best QB system in the league. Watch mongs be surprised when he keeps winning.

Plug and play systems where the QB don't matter should be the norm.

Instead retard franchises are trying to turn every tall dude into Peyton manning.

It's great

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Brian Hoyer is a game manager this year. I think they just use that term for guys without much physical talent that are on teams with good defenses and good run games. Jeff Fisher tried to make McNair a game manager but he was too fucking good for that.

Brick

Isn't the dude who ruined rg3 the browns offensive corch? Manziel better hope they don't put him in because he's going to be ruined by someone who doesn't know how to use him, just like tebow.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
In reality the Cubs were every bit as bad as Oakland is right now. Tribune ownership, awful GM, coaches and salary cap hell.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Got cut for Logan Thomas prolly.

Its for the best though. There can only be one noodle arm and if Moore was in the NFL he'd be noodle. His arm makes brees look like Jeff George.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Interesting question. At least in the NFL they are still probably making a shit load of money.

What about teams in the NBA especially the East that haven't made the playoffs for years. Milwaukee comes to mind. The Lakers are in pretty bad shape with their cap taken up by older vets that cannot play. They will buy their way out of it though.

Florida Panthers drawing 9,000 fans a game can't be good for business.
Are the Panthers good?

Milwaukee at least has Jabari and some other young goods who are decent. Their arena sucks but evidently their GM/owner are competent at least. Lakers have a great arena. Talent wise close to the Raiders but they could also just one summer get two max players at least. Raiders can't get anyone.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Are the Panthers good?

Milwaukee at least has Jabari and some other young goods who are decent. Their arena sucks but evidently their GM/owner are competent at least. Lakers have a great arena. Talent wise close to the Raiders but they could also just one summer get two max players at least. Raiders can't get anyone.

Are the Panthers good? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

only teams worse are Buffalo and Columbus.

29th in league at 1.7 goals per game.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Let's just say I'm glad to be in Chicago tonight, [laugh]. Was at a bar where they turned off the sound during the first quarter.

bruin

B2BTxdICYAERuT9.jpg:large

bruin

Chiefs ain't going to beat Andrew Luck in the playoffs, but shit, what a job by this coaching staff.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Isn't the dude who ruined rg3 the browns offensive corch? Manziel better hope they don't put him in because he's going to be ruined by someone who doesn't know how to use him, just like tebow.
RG 3 ruined himself by being fragile as fuck.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Chiefs ain't going to beat Andrew Luck in the playoffs, but shit, what a job by this coaching staff.

Just goes to show you what Andy Reid can do when he has the right pieces in place with GM/fan support. The 'stache knows what he's doing.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Before the Bears game I literally said, when the Bears are down 14-0 before we're halfway through the first quarter I'm turning the game off.

And I did.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
In four home games, #Packers scored 20 straight points vs. Jets, 42 straight vs. Vikings, 28 straight vs. Panthers, 45 straight vs. Bears.

Craig7835

Thank god the Bears locked Cutler down until he's 37. Really thinking ahead.

I'm not a Bears fan-even though I'm from Chicago-but Mel Tucker needs to go as DC. 106 points given up by the defense in 2 games. I remember a time the Bears D would give up 106 points in a WHOLE season.Maybe the Bears should've kept Rod Marinelli but I guess management didn't want NO TRACES of the Lovie Smith Era

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@NML This week in Bortles-watch is important. With his current 1-7 record as a starter and only 6 games remaining... he's in danger of officially having a negative record as a starter in his first season. With Jacksonville eliminated from playoff contention, this would mean the bet would be officially have one season in the books for our all important bet... The chants of "Maybe next year" are on the lips of supporters of that human interception machine. Will he reach 20 INTs this season? Almost certainly, but I have hope for the more lofty 25 INT club.

I think the best part is that Jacksonville's only win came in Bortle's worst game of the season :laughing:

Only in the NFL will Bortles receive a second (and maybe third or fourth) chance after a season this bad, while a QB like Tebow who completely turns around one of the worst teams in the NFL and takes them to the playoffs and wins a game is run out of town. PRAISE TEBOW.

The real question is... Does Jacksonville start tanking now for their next QB?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
It boggles my mind that they would throw bortles to the wolves and kill any confidence he might have had.
The jags were never going to be a playoff team, they would have been much better off sitting him and letting him learn.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
When do they trade for Manziel? I knew this shit would be a disaster from the start

Blaine Gabbert strikes again