• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Logos, Jerseys and Caps

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
He quit flufftopia before fluff did, hasn't been here I don't think. I think he would really enjoy this league though with the World aspect of it.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
@OU11 Can you change the color of my AA team (Santiago Reyes) to Red and Yellow? I don't like having my AA and AAA teams with the same color.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Okay that's fine, make all my teams purple and blue. But now Orlando has to make a new logo and uniform for me.

Cornfed

Spittin' truth since '78.
Orlando I don't know if you're up for it or not. But I could use uniforms and a logo. Was thinking FSU colors for the team. Garnett, Gold, and White. Thanks.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
We're going to have enough relocated franchises to start a side league, if you include the UBL moved teams.

osick87

Community Liaison
Well I'd want to do some league one on Teespring if others wanted a Fake baseball league t-shirt

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah Sao Paulo stays where it is with no logo or jersey changes for another 3 years. @Cornfed, you may be let back in but you aren't moving them yet. We'll see if you last before that happens

Cornfed

Yeah Sao Paulo stays where it is with no logo or jersey changes for another 3 years. @Cornfed, you may be let back in but you aren't moving them yet. We'll see if you last before that happens
I don't mind not moving or name changing but that logo has to go. It hurts to look at.

osick87

Community Liaison
dnLvR4w.gif

wuhwhat.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That's actually a big reason why people may not want you back. You're an asshole. Orlando took a lot of time out to make the logos, so maybe you go about asking a little more tactfully and you get it. Instead you say they hurt to look at so it makes me want to never give you a new logo so you have to look at it for the rest of your time in the league if you are let back in

Cornfed

That's actually a big reason why people may not want you back. You're an asshole. Orlando took a lot of time out to make the logos, so maybe you go about asking a little more tactfully and you get it. Instead you say they hurt to look at so it makes me want to never give you a new logo so you have to look at it for the rest of your time in the league if you are let back in

Like I'm the only asshole on here? It's fine. I was told that nobody liked that logo. So it's whatever I'll go with it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Like I'm the only asshole on here? It's fine. I was told that nobody liked that logo. So it's whatever I'll go with it.

You and figs may not like it, but I've only heard you say you don't like it.

There may be some underground chatroom on the logos that I don't know about though

Cornfed

You and figs may not like it, but I've only heard you say you don't like it.

There may be some underground chatroom on the logos that I don't know about though

Like I said, it's fine. I'll take it. And I know Orlando does work hard on the logos, uniforms, and the such. I can appreciate that.

Wolfman21

@Cornfed I think the difference with you being the only asshole here is that you're the only asshole that's acting like an asshole after you destroyed the league one time before. I may be an asshole, but I didn't destroy the league and beg to be let back in. Maybe think about that one.

Cornfed

@Cornfed I think the difference with you being the only asshole here is that you're the only asshole that's acting like an asshole after you destroyed the league one time before. I may be an asshole, but I didn't destroy the league and beg to be let back in. Maybe think about that one.

I'm not trying to beg honestly. I've seen there were openings, I figured they want them filled. Take me back or not. I've said I'm sorry, and it won't happen again numerous times. And if were being truthful here Figs, and I did what we did in response to others in the old league being assholes. And when I said "here" I mean more Nutopia as a whole than the OOTP thread.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Only I can crack the whip on Orlando, I'm still waiting on my different colored minor league teams with the home/away/alt combo, and a I want a different logo for my major league cap. He better get on it too.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I would be sad if he did, he knows he likes that German spirit. I could see him renaming the team to the Deustchland Kaisers or something though, that Black-White-Red (WWI) flag would actually look really cool.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah, I never really liked BomberBears anyway. He could keep them in Germany and have something better.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Wasn't that original logo combo from the OOTP forums and then you edited it/did the unis? Or am I thinking of something else

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
No, the ones from the forums are my 3 minor league teams. The original Berlin owner just posted a logo of a bear holding the bomb and wanted it replaced with a bat and I said no.