• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2041 WBL Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
If its broke, I'll just let OU re-run them tomorrow. People will be mad, but whatever. I just tried to make it so the games were played so far apart.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Ok, I just auto played the rest of the day and Moscow won 6-1.

@NML you had a reliever get hurt, do you care? Millard.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
We live, but they didnt start at the same time again. Dis wack. At least doh isnt here.

Gooksta

tumblr_inline_moccc2zA7C1qz4rgp.gif

Gooksta

LOL - AWESOME!! he currently is out 3 days

Hahn Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis
Thursday, October 3rd, 2041
Key West Pirates's third baseman, Steve Hahn, had been feeling under the weather for some time. His legs tingled, his arms ached, and at times his vision blurred and he had trouble seeing the ball. After encouragement from his wife, Hahn went to see a doctor, who sent him to get an MRI done. The scan showed plaque located on Hahn's spine. The diagnosis: MS. "I had a feeling something was up, and I'm glad I saw a doctor when I did. I hope to play through this and stop when the doc tells me to."

Hahn has seen his error percentage increase and his OBP fall over the last month, and the slump may be attributed to his disease. Key West Pirates owner, Marcus Unknown, held a press conference yesterday to confirm the team's dedication to Hahn. "We in the Key West Pirates Front Office will work to see Steve through this tough time and hope he can stick with us as long as possible."

Last edited:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
How the hell did fb sweep? Doh needs to figure his shit out i dont want to play Moscow

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
yay can't download the new file. well i can, but it put me on sept 30th, where i was already

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It moved some players from cairo on my team (got wu li back, sorry figs) and a bunch of other players i dont know. Payroll dropped to 72M. Lost most of my good players haha. This is some weird stuff

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
There has to be some setting we have set up differently or something. It makes no sense why this would happen.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
At least I kept Nichols :thumbsup:

I'll let you sim another and upload and I'll see what happens. It isn't a big deal, I still have your upload I can replace this with.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Don't download the file, if anybody has the last file before the playoffs started let me know. We gon' need it.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Mine is before the last week, I think. I need to double check

Yeah it is, so worst case scenario if none of those guys have it just take mine and re-sim until the same playoff matchups happen