• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

bruin

From the South Bay to the Valley
From the West Side to the East Side
Everybody's very happy
'Cause the sun is shining all the time
Looks like another perfect day

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah so Ohtani is deferring almost all of his money. He makes so much in endorsement money that his baseball salary isn’t that big a deal. He’s deferring 680 million of the 700. He will get paid 2 million per year for the 10 year contract and then 68 million per year for the next 10 after that. Unbelievable.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

GBQktYlXIAA_iah

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Yeah so Ohtani is deferring almost all of his money. He makes so much in endorsement money that his baseball salary isn’t that big a deal. He’s deferring 680 million of the 700. He will get paid 2 million per year for the 10 year contract and then 68 million per year for the next 10 after that. Unbelievable.
I feel like this shouldn't be allowed

bruin

From the South Bay to the Valley
From the West Side to the East Side
Everybody's very happy
'Cause the sun is shining all the time
Looks like another perfect day

bruin

Look at that mountain
Look at those trees
Look at that bum over there, man
He's down on his knees
Look at these women
There ain't nothing like 'em nowhere

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
So Wander Franco failed to turn hisself in on his summons and is now on the run basically. What a fucking clusterfuck of a way for a career to end. Not even sure what the word is. Waste I guess.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So Wander Franco failed to turn hisself in on his summons and is now on the run basically. What a fucking clusterfuck of a way for a career to end. Not even sure what the word is. Waste I guess.

hard to believe, he looks like a genius

current

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
They have the swoosh but they're really made by Fanatics so of course they're of poor quality. Can't wait for the Adidas made NHL sweaters to go on clearance once Fanatics puts out that garbage.