• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I would think the MLB stadium in Vegas will have to be indoors, no? Prolly 60+ home games will be over 100 at first pitch

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Vegas supports winners. They gonna keep getting 3k people a game if they keep sucking

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
GOAT

F_eCO8_bEAAPdXS

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don’t even know the names of the guys they are getting back and don’t care enough to look them up lol. I’m ready to be a Nashville Stars fan at this point.

I know he wouldn’t sign an extension and they would have gotten nothing in return for him but I would have rather they dealt him at the trade deadline at least.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Honestly, fuck this team. Siedler goes all in to bring all of us some joy with the knowledge that he has months to live, and MAGA fucks like Hader and dumb fucks like everyone not named HSK mail it the fuck in and are more interested in taking a dying man’s money.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Ugh watched some MLB Network last night tom bout the Soto trade. Made me ill looking at that return they got. I just don't get it. If that is the best they could do, then got damn. Just keep him. Even if they go sign this new Korean hot shot CF its still gonna be a let down.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Sources: Cashman is beside himself. Driving around downtown Hokkaido begging (thru texts) Ohtani’s family for address to Shohei’s home.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
gotta love that he just stayed in the same city and switched to a serious team lmao

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Drop in the bucket for the tv ratings, memorabilia and tickets he will sell. But good lord. 700 million lol

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Welcome to the Dodgers, Japanese Bobby Bonilla!

The deal does not include any opt-outs, a source told ESPN. Another source said "the majority" of Ohtani's salary will be deferred in order to mitigate what the Dodgers are charged toward their competitive balance tax payroll on a yearly basis, giving them more freedom to add to their payroll over the life of Ohtani's contract. The deferrals, according to the source, were Ohtani's idea.