• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wolfman21

He also hates it because the team is trash and the organization are losers. Allen is a clown upstaged only by that doofus Mark Davis in his ineptitude.

I guess he shouldnt have been pure shit in the biggest moments and his team would have won more

NML

The real story here is that the Jags had as many playoff wins this month as either franchise has had in the past 25 years, and BORTLES has as many playoff wins as both of these QBs combined

Praise be to the heavenly BORTLES

Wolfman21

The real story here is that the Jags had as many playoff wins this month as either franchise has had in the past 25 years, and BORTLES has as many playoff wins as both of these QBs combined

Praise be to the heavenly BORTLES

Proof you dont need to pay a QB 30 mil per year to be good

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
It looks like the skins are going to pay Alex Smith over $20 mil per year... BORTLES made $7 million last year.

Almost $24 mil per year actually. Smith will be the 6th highest paid QB in the NFL next year (likely to be 7th depending on what Cousins gets)

-YTC

Wolfman21

Could work out, could be a shit trade. Likely to be shit with this franchise. Im just playing devils advocate. Saving 6-10 mil per year is a big deal. Thats a pro bowl level player at another position. And i dont believe contract numbers right now as theres no way of knowing whats guaranteed.

Alex smith is basically an older kirk cousins that they were able to save 6-10 mil per year on and gave up a 3rd and a nickle corner for. It all depends on if smith plays well through his contract.

I understand its an easy trade to hate on and this org is easy to hate on so the piling on will commence

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I just don't understand why they would extend his deal before he's even played this season lol. Panthers signed that 5 year deal and cut Delhomme after the first year, because any goddamn idiot saw that after that Cardinals playoff game that his ability was dwindling. There's no reason not to just see how he plays this season before putting all your eggs in the Alex Smith basket. And of course the SKIEENNS could've gotten Cousins at the same rate they're getting Alex Smith now if they didn't string him along.

Wolfman21

I just don't understand why they would extend his deal before he's even played this season lol. Panthers signed that 5 year deal and cut Delhomme after the first year, because any goddamn idiot saw that after that Cardinals playoff game that his ability was dwindling. There's no reason not to just see how he plays this season before putting all your eggs in the Alex Smith basket. And of course the SKIEENNS could've gotten Cousins at the same rate they're getting Alex Smith if they didn't string him along.

Yeah, they prolly could have. I dont think either of them are worth what theyre getting, but im not a GM. Build a good defense and a good offensive line and get a serviceable qb and a creative OC and roll with it.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Can’t wait for CHOSEN to poop on Washington for the next decade while Wolfmong cries and writes dogwhistle posts

Isn't CHOSEN a MOT? Don't even need the dogwhistles.

Hes cheaper...which has been my point all along

Did they really guarantee $71M to Alex Smith in this trade? Fuller was one of the only decent defensive players they had so I'm not really sure what they were thinking about with this trade. My favorite thing about this is that this is now the SECOND time Intelligentsia Member Andy Reid has fleeced the FORESKINZ in a trade for an over 30 QB that they quickly extended. At least with McNubb none of the money was guaranteed. Can't wait to see how Alex Smith does throwing to the absolute BUMS the FORESKINZ are going to suit up next season.

Wolfman21

did they really guarantee $71M to Alex Smith in this trade? Fuller was one of the only decent defensive players they had so I'm not really sure what they were thinking about with this trade. My favorite thing about this is that this is now the SECOND time Intelligentsia Member Andy Reid has fleeced the FORESKINZ in a trade for an over 30 QB that they quickly extended. At least with McNubb none of the money was guaranteed. Can't wait to see how Alex Smith does throwing to the absolute BUMS the FORESKINZ are going to suit up next season.

The only thing fuller showed he was decent at was nickel. Alot different playing outside. He never made a game changing play that i can remember

If alex smiths next 3 years of production looks like his last 3, this trade will be just fine. If he jumps off a cliff, then yea, they f'd up. I think gruden will be able to continue his success.

Knowing how these things go, kirk will definitely go to denver and win 2 super bowls over the next 5 years tho

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Yeah, they prolly could have. I dont think either of them are worth what theyre getting, but im not a GM. Build a good defense and a good offensive line and get a serviceable qb and a creative OC and roll with it.

To be fair neither is George Allen. Outside of Kerrigan the FORESKINZ have nothing but stiffs on the defensive side of the ball and I don't see them drafting anyone to help with that. When they had wonderboi Scot Drunkerson running the draft you got the following guys - Glassman Doctson (on pace for a total of 1,000 receiving yards before the end of the Trump administration) and Su'a Cravens (who retired, great scouting of this 2nd round pick). Can you imagine the trash Little Danny Snyder and Brice Allin are going to draft?

Wolfman21

To be fair neither is George Allen. Outside of Kerrigan the FORESKINZ have nothing but stiffs on the defensive side of the ball and I don't see them drafting anyone to help with that. When they had wonderboi Scot Drunkerson running the draft you got the following guys - Glassman Doctson (on pace for a total of 1,000 receiving yards before the end of the Trump administration) and Su'a Cravens (who retired, great scouting of this 2nd round pick). Can you imagine the trash Little Danny Snyder and Brice Allin are going to draft?

The best part is drunkard on twitter saying how he would have never traded fuller and even tweeting fuller telling him to take the trade as a compliment that one of the best head coaches in the game wants him, lol. I wonder how long those sour grapes had been fermenting before he drank them

Wolfman21

Amazing takes from wolfmong

Can an O veto this fleece?

Lol, excuse me for having my own thoughts that i can actually back up. Guess thats what makes me a mong. Maybe i should just jump in the "foreskinz suck" twitter hoard with no opinion of my own. That would make me a real cool guy!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm starting the Alex Smith bet instead of the Tebow bet and I will never lose again! Please show me one of these idiot rookies who will best the following marks:

Career Winning Percentage = 0.583
7 winning seasons as a starter
5 playoff appearances
2 playoff wins
TD:INT Ratio = 2.0

If I told the 2013 version of @bruin that Alex smith would put up a 50-26 record, lead them to the playoffs in 4/5 seasons, along with leading the league in passer rating, interception rate, and YARDS PER ATTEMPT(adjusted), and even put up elite passing stats IN THE PLAYOFFS... do you think 2013 bruin would believe that this version of the sim 2018 bruin would be glad he's leaving and dismiss all of that and say "yeah, but is he really even a top half of the league QB?" and "he orchestrated two of the biggest collapses in playoff history." I guess he should have strapped his helmet on and played defense too?

I think ya'll drastically overestimate what "average" QB play in the NFL is if you think Alex Smith is "average."

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Depending on the team drafting them, I think Rosen or Lamar Jackson could be that good. Not if Rosen gets stuck on the Browns, though.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Go ahead and money mount $50 on each. POST IT UP BABBY!

Nah, man. Rosen will probably be drafted by the Browns and have no chance. Lamar will be drafted by some mong coach that wants to turn him into a WR or make him a pocket passer.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I’ll bet $50 that Rosen outplays Smith over the next five years provided he doesn’t go to Believeland

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
money mount is a lot like money mouth, except I rape you.

PhysicalMiserableGibbon-max-1mb.gif

Wolfman21

I’ll bet $50 that Rosen outplays Smith over the next five years provided he doesn’t go to Believeland

One would hope so. The funny thing is, the redskins aren't in a position to draft in the top 2-3 picks......so this comparison is........for lack of a better word.......dumb

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
One would hope so. The funny thing is, the redskins aren't in a position to draft in the top 2-3 picks......so this comparison is........for lack of a better word.......dumb

Travis said any rookie, so your reading comprehension is.......for lack of a better word.........terrible

bruin

I'm starting the Alex Smith bet instead of the Tebow bet and I will never lose again! Please show me one of these idiot rookies who will best the following marks:

Career Winning Percentage = 0.583
7 winning seasons as a starter
5 playoff appearances
2 playoff wins
TD:INT Ratio = 2.0

If I told the 2013 version of @bruin that Alex smith would put up a 50-26 record, lead them to the playoffs in 4/5 seasons, along with leading the league in passer rating, interception rate, and YARDS PER ATTEMPT(adjusted), and even put up elite passing stats IN THE PLAYOFFS... do you think 2013 bruin would believe that this version of the sim 2018 bruin would be glad he's leaving and dismiss all of that and say "yeah, but is he really even a top half of the league QB?" and "he orchestrated two of the biggest collapses in playoff history." I guess he should have strapped his helmet on and played defense too?

I think ya'll drastically overestimate what "average" QB play in the NFL is if you think Alex Smith is "average."

Never got past the Divisional round.

Two of the four biggest playoff collapses in NFL history were on his shoulders.

Lost to Pitt at home while Pitt scored 0 offensive TD's. Only team in NFL playoff history to scored two TD's and give up 0 and lose.

Went 5-10 for 30 something yards in the second half v Tennessee.

Next.

Wolfman21

Blew a 38-10 lead in the 3rd.
Blew a 21-3 halftime lead at home.

Got damn, he got them a 38-10 lead and a 21-3 lead and their defense couldnt hold on? They made the correct trade then as they need defensive help some kinda bad.

Also quoting media types who are quoting the same "nashnul" coaches you guys make fun of is....for lack of a better word...laughable