• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
giphy.gif

Skeeter

Uber felon
It is. I’d rather sit through 10 OSU-UM games in Columbus wearing my Michigan gear than attempt to sit through one Eagles playoff game as a visiting fan.
I've been to quite a few of these, and I've never seen anyone treated especially bad. I'm sure it happens with 100k+ people but most of the time it seems pretty chill.

that footage from Philly was horrifying.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
i think the last game i went to was Saints vs niners. Aaron Brooks was still the qb :laughing:

Aaron Brooks was a fantasy football nightmare.

He could put up 20-30 for 275 with 3 TD/4 INT while running for 40 yards with a TD and a lost fumble. A stat sheet stuffer.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Brooks would have won the Superbowl with the defense Hebert had. Brooks would have thrown picks, but the Dome Patrol would have bailed us out. People forget, but we played the 9ers dynasty very close in those NFC West days. Brooks could put up points, when Hebert would game manage these 10-14, 6-9 losses. Rickey Jackson and Pat Swilling could not be simultaneously contained. Sam Mills was the best Mike of his generation. It was the best 3-4 lb corps ever assembled.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Brooks would have won the Superbowl with the defense Hebert had. Brooks would have thrown picks, but the Dome Patrol would have bailed us out. People forget, but we played the 9ers dynasty very close in those NFC West days. Brooks could put up points, when Hebert would game manage these 10-14, 6-9 losses. Rickey Jackson and Pat Swilling could not be simultaneously contained. Sam Mills was the best Mike of his generation. It was the best 3-4 lb corps ever assembled.

Nah.

fowler-samkg

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
App State alum!

He was apparently a no brainer when they promoted him to DC last year when McDermott went to Buffalo and there was pretty much no drop off on defense. Keep in mind the Panthers have plenty of defensive talent to work with doe. He blitzed more than McDermott and I liked that.

My thoughts are you could do a lot worse. I'd be cautiously optimistic. Panthers promoted from within again with the D Line coach this time, I'm gonna assume Rivera has got the D under control.

bruin

Chiefs are keeping DC Bob Sutton.

Can't argue here, when the defense has bailed out KC and Andy/Alex Smith the last few years.