• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
lol, gifs...the weapon of the lost

IsMLRXX.gif

Soonerfan09

The good news for the Eagles is that they ruled it a touchdown on the field, so it will be automatically reviewed and they won’t have to challenge it.

CJ_24

The downside now is, of course, that the Cities will be infested with people from Boston and Philadelphia for the next two weeks. Ugh.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Don't you live in the country and hate cities?

CJ_24

Minnesota's last three NFC Championship appearances: 30-27 loss to the Chris Chandler led Falcons, 41-0 loss to the Kerry Collins led Giants, and a (likely) 38-7 loss to the Nick Foles led Eagles.

nowitsourtime

Less than one week on the bandwagon and my dreams are dead. There's always next year, boys! BLAKE WILL BE BACK.

I legitimately was almost as upset that Blake lost as I was of my favorite team shitting the bed yet again

In a parallel sim, Bortles hits Forunette on the wheel route for a touchdown and he comes back against the Patriots, winning the hearts of fans everywhere.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
how many years have the pats NOT won their division? lol

lemme stop before i start sperging

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Are Patriots fans really bandwagon fans? When was the last time they were really bad? Late ‘80s? Even the Matt Cassel team was good. Plus they had Bledsoe before Brady.

bruin

such a murderous row to get to the dance playing the titans and jags, lollll.

then the pats get a wentz-less iggles.

fuck them.

GOAT doe!!!