• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin

FddGWAw.gif

throwing-phone2.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I feel like Romo and Cutler are doing this as penance for fans bitching about them for over a decade, now they have the stage to bitch about whatever they want for an indefinite number of years. Sonsabitches played us pretty good.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Wonder what will happen when Starting QB for random playoff team goes down in camp and some team calls to offer them 18 million to suit up?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I read an article yesterday that said there were rumors floating around the jail about the MA abatement statute that allows for convictions to be expunged if the defendant dies while their appeal is pending. The suicide note that Hernandez left to his fiancee said, "YOU'RE RICH!" So he clearly killed hisself in order to try to provide for his daughter and fiancee. I guess he must have drafted a will because otherwise his fiancee wouldn't get shit.

Too bad for him the civil suits of the three dead men are going to take that money anyway, though.

evil1

I read an article yesterday that said there were rumors floating around the jail about the MA abatement statute that allows for convictions to be expunged if the defendant dies while their appeal is pending. The suicide note that Hernandez left to his fiancee said, "YOU'RE RICH!" So he clearly killed hisself in order to try to provide for his daughter and fiancee. I guess he must have drafted a will because otherwise his fiancee wouldn't get shit.

Too bad for him the civil suits of the three dead men are going to take that money anyway, though.

I think pensions, such as from the NFL, cannot be touched in civil suits. (like CJ alluded to with OJ)

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
But his pension is much smaller than the remainder of his contract. Hardly enough to classify someone as rich!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I'm not sure but I heard 3.5 million. I think only the signing bonus is gauranteed. I'm sure the rest is voidable upon death.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Apologies for referring to a software in such a possessive manner

I own nothing but the comfort of my sins

Clearly the infallible State owns Google Chrome

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Well, the new league year starts today, so I guess this is as good of a time as any to start the new thread.

A few bold predictions:
  • RGIII makes the Pro Bowl.
  • Ben Roethlisberger will be MVP.
  • The NY Giants will run away with the NFC East.
  • The Raiders will make the playoffs.
  • Josh Gordon makes the Pro Bowl.
-YTC
Hahahahahaha rg 3