• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 9 Week 9

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
We're talking NCAA Football right? Hopefully it's that and not some ill-conceived S&M come-on.

Sure how about between 9 and 10 pm EST (can narrow it down later).

Sure.

winking_lucille_arrested_development.gif

SandS2910

@LEGEND, I'm not sure I'll be able to play tonight... I'm watching the Cubs game then celebrating after they win!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I could do right now if you jumped on. Also I say between 9-10 because that is when I'm helping get kids to bed. Probably won't be right at 9, but should be on NLT than 9:30pm EST.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
When game starts I need to pause for about 30 seconds to make a depth chart change.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Receivers aren't doing me any favors tonight. Oh well.

Sounds like my team. I organized an entire offense to feature a 6'6" WR who can't catch the fucking ball. He has like 6 drops on the year and I don't pass that much. At first I thought it was a slider thing and started doing conservative pass catch to compensate, didn't help.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Sounds like my team. I organized an entire offense to feature a 6'6" WR who can't catch the fucking ball. He has like 6 drops on the year and I don't pass that much. At first I thought it was a slider thing and started doing conservative pass catch to compensate, didn't help.

I had at least five big drops and a pair of WTF INTs. Hog dominated me in the trenches, and his backs ran circles around my guys.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Would have went for it there, but the rules say I can't.

I think you could have. Weren't you on my 39. If it's 4th-3 or less you can go for it inside the 40.

200 of my 228 yards was probably the stretch play. My top two TEs are tremendous blockers.

Akecheta

Had another great game with @Walter323 , we went to half time with ND up 13 - 7, started the 4th Qtr UGA up 21 - 13 and with just over 4 mins to go in the 4th ND collapsed and lost 38 - 13

One day I will figure out how to close these games out, it would help if I could manage more than 14 yards on 21 carries.

LEGEND

@LEGEND, I'm not sure I'll be able to play tonight... I'm watching the Cubs game then celebrating after they win!

@SandS2910. Let me know what works for you. I can't play after 9:30 pm est. We might have to play tomorrow anyway! My disc got a crack in it somehow. I played a game but haven't been able to play since.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

SandS2910

@SandS2910. Let me know what works for you. I can't play after 9:30 pm est. We might have to play tomorrow anyway! My disc got a crack in it somehow. I played a game but haven't been able to play since.

I'll know later today

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I think you could have. Weren't you on my 39. If it's 4th-3 or less you can go for it inside the 40.

200 of my 228 yards was probably the stretch play. My top two TEs are tremendous blockers.

I was completely baffled by that stretch play out of I Close Twins. Your FB hit the edge like a freight train and killed my backers. That RB you have reminds me of Reggie Bush running wide. Unreal talent there.

If anyone showed me pro style can be done, it's Navy. Dude rolled 12/21 all game.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
That play is so deadly. You can flip it to the other side and you also have a good matchup with a TE and WR to set the edge. Since it's compressed it makes it easier to get the edge.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm still not a good passer from UC, but I do enough to at least keep the opponent honest.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
He hasn't given me a time... I can't play after 9:30. I have to be to work too early to be up playing until 11pm. I'll be home by 4pm... So there's a time frame to work with.

@LEGEND has been available the last 2 days. Sounds like auto.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Nah, just played two user games... Don't want to play another right now. Tomorrow around 5pm work for you? Plus I'm in the midst of off-season in another dyn.

Tomorrow is no good for me. I guess Sunday if you don't want to do it now.