• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 9 week 6

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I was ok missing on the early corner and post routes... It's the wide open streaks my Qb missed that upset me! Those passes were so far off target that it just put me in a fuck it mentality.

On many of those passes the guy the ball was nearest... Was not who the pass was intended for! I'm in a few OD's that have pass rush set overly high... @Akecheta was too.. but recently left. You have to throw early! I can't throw slants in that OD because I'm sacked mid 3 step drop!

It's affected my play in every OD! I'll look into the pausing a beat longer and see how that plays out.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yeah most people rush to get throws off expecting a jacked up pass rush, and I'm sure the sack you took early didn't help. That sped you up a bit but that sack was more just my 88 SPD monster DE blowing past your LT. Just have to be able to trust that you're going to get blocks and if you happen to get blitzed, know where you're going with the ball quick.