• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 9 Week 4

Akecheta

What happened with Cal?

@JSU Zack When is good for you? I can probably play again in an hour or so. Or tomorrow early afternoon/late evening time.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
What happened with Cal?

@JSU Zack When is good for you? I can probably play again in an hour or so. Or tomorrow early afternoon/late evening time.

Let's play tonight. Ready when you are. Rolling out my final switch on offense & defense. If this doesn't work, I know I just suck. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akecheta

Let's play tonight. Ready when you are. Rolling out my final switch on offense & defense. If this doesn't work, I know I just suck. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great game. If only my offense could have come on about 3 mins of game time sooner....

Good luck

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I started my game tonight, won 45-24 but after the replays got a pitch black screen after replays with no sound that never went away. I gave it 10 minutes and just pulled the plug because I had to hurry and do the restart game while I had time. Restart game ended up being a 2 OT battle that I had to come back in. QBA 5 showed in force in the restart and almost caused me to lose.

I benched the freshman kid and played a backup junior and he ended up playing well, throwing 13 of 17 for 119 and ran for 169 yards and 3 TD. That game was a scare. I can't run for shit consistently. Only difference between game 1 and game 2 was that I didn't have QBA jerking me around in Game 1. After my freshman started 4 of 9 in game 2 I gave up and ran gun triple.

Please be good to me recruiting.