• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 9 week 13

Walter323

Gg @Flanntastic one of those games where nothing clicked. I was really pumped about my qb at the beginning of the season but now I'm regretting going heavy on the scrambling qb instead of my regular balanced guy. Many poor decisions on my part lead to an ugly game. Bottled up my inside running game and picked off everything in sight.
Don't get how i can shut down bruin's pass game easily but don't have a chance vs yours.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Gg @Flanntastic one of those games where nothing clicked. I was really pumped about my qb at the beginning of the season but now I'm regretting going heavy on the scrambling qb instead of my regular balanced guy. Many poor decisions on my part lead to an ugly game. Bottled up my inside running game and picked off everything in sight.
Don't get how i can shut down bruin's pass game easily but don't have a chance vs yours.

That top paragraph sounds exactly like me, but in reverse. I thought I made a great decision moving the old QB who would have been 99 OVR as a SR QB this year to HB and playing the RS FR passer with like 97 THP. Then right about the mid-point of the season I regretted that completely because I couldn't throw enough to matter and my run game sucked and really needed an athlete at QB. I started the new backup QB after that and he was okay as an option QB but his carry rating is garbage so he gets the fumblitis.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator

my QB started off hot, and when i figured that out, i decided to try to get up on you early so your big RB couldn't get 30 caries. i only ran the ball like 3 times in the first half, as i wanted to try to get a big lead up. That pick 6 was a huge turnaround though, i was worried that i lost the game on that play. I had made my mind up that i was throwing the goaline out route, and when your CB bumped him at the goaline, its screwed the whole route up.

Walter323

my QB started off hot, and when i figured that out, i decided to try to get up on you early so your big RB couldn't get 30 caries. i only ran the ball like 3 times in the first half, as i wanted to try to get a big lead up. That pick 6 was a huge turnaround though, i was worried that i lost the game on that play. I had made my mind up that i was throwing the goaline out route, and when your CB bumped him at the goaline, its screwed the whole route up.
So my best play of the game was that pick 6, and it was the cpu because I had said screw it and was getting a beer......

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
That top paragraph sounds exactly like me, but in reverse. I thought I made a great decision moving the old QB who would have been 99 OVR as a SR QB this year to HB and playing the RS FR passer with like 97 THP. Then right about the mid-point of the season I regretted that completely because I couldn't throw enough to matter and my run game sucked and really needed an athlete at QB. I started the new backup QB after that and he was okay as an option QB but his carry rating is garbage so he gets the fumblitis.

i benched my 99ovl senior at the beginning of the season. He is a great passer but only 80 speed. So i put in a sophmore who is a 91 speed and can't throw that well. after two game i went back to my senior QB, his touch is so good on deep balls that i can live with his 80 speed. In those ten games he has gone for 46tds and 4,000yds. He is by far the best deep ball thrower i have ever had. I am now sad to see him graduate

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
So my best play of the game was that pick 6, and it was the cpu because I had said screw it and was getting a beer......

that 80yd run by Robo RB was pretty good too! I am hoping he gets caught with hookers and blow, can't believe that kid is a soph

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Any chance we advance tonight? Would be good to get my last game done. If not, I'll put myself on auto. I'll be back late Monday, probably in time for the bowl game.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Not a big deal either way, I'm not in contention for anything. Should work out that I'm back right when we get to bowl week.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Set my coach settings for the CPU and set myself to auto-pilot. I should be able to do my Week 14 and 15 recruiting online. I'll be back for bowl week. I leave again next Thursday afternoon until really late the following Monday, guessing the bulk of that will be off-season but if off-season goes quick, try and get me some early BYEs for next season @Walter323. Don't think I'll miss a whole lot.