• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 9 Week 1

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@Walter323

I assume you are done for the night. If not I can play now or Saturday (if I can play tomorrow I will let you know).

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I could do early Saturday morning around 6 - 6:30 am EST which I realize is probably to early for you. I'm out Saturday night starting at 5:00 pm.

Guess it's Sunday?

I will be on for the next hour or so if you wanna go now.

Walter323

I could do early Saturday morning around 6 - 6:30 am EST which I realize is probably to early for you. I'm out Saturday night starting at 5:00 pm.

Guess it's Sunday?

I will be on for the next hour or so if you wanna go now.
Fuck it, I'll hop on in a few

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Congrats to @Walter323 for executing a straight forward and very effective game plan. He ran McGrew down my throat and shut down my run game with superior line play and playcalls.

Even though I gave up 35 pts, I felt like my defense was okay. However, my new 99 OVR QB was all over the place. It took him about 2 ½ quarters to pull his head out of his ass. I got behind quick so I had to abandon the run game. However, it wasn’t just that. UGA/walter scheme was a big part of stopping the running game too.

I hate to lose, but a tip of the cap to walter for the win. When we first started playing I could almost name my score, then the games got closer, then they became one possession games and last night the shoe was on the other foot. So @Akecheta you will improve if you stick with it, understand and play to your strengths.

Walter in the role as Darth Vader.

Walter323

Congrats to @Walter323 for executing a straight forward and very effective game plan. He ran McGrew down my throat and shut down my run game with superior line play and playcalls.

Even though I gave up 35 pts, I felt like my defense was okay. However, my new 99 OVR QB was all over the place. It took him about 2 ½ quarters to pull his head out of his ass. I got behind quick so I had to abandon the run game. However, it wasn’t just that. UGA/walter scheme was a big part of stopping the running game too.

I hate to lose, but a tip of the cap to walter for the win. When we first started playing I could almost name my score, then the games got closer, then they became one possession games and last night the shoe was on the other foot. So @Akecheta you will improve if you stick with it, understand and play to your strengths.

Walter in the role as Darth Vader.

That crazy fumble and pick 6 out of nowhere helped quite a bit.
3 returning national champions down in the past 3 seasons on week 1

Walter323

so this is a little embarrassing but i was so giddy last night i could barley sleep.
wife "wtf is your problem? go to sleep!"
me: "can't, too excited! beat navy for the first time ever!!"
wife: "no we aren't having celebratory sex"

Walter323

LMAO. I just tell my wife I have a league game, and she's like "Ok. Don't get too loud."

When I play y'all, Bama may as well be on TV.
If she's up when I get done

-how'd it go?
-got my ass kicked....
-why do u still play that? You always lose! Shouldn't u be better for how much u play?