• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 8 week9

You guys have any open spots in this league? going to be home on vacation all next week. WKU's home opener next thursday night will be the only time I'm leaving the house.

Akecheta

Thank you for allowing me to give this another shot with a different team. I won't be spending my recruiting and I'll let the CPU finish what it was doing as to not interfere with all you super stars. I did have a halfway decent game that was fun I think.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Thank you for allowing me to give this another shot with a different team. I won't be spending my recruiting and I'll let the CPU finish what it was doing as to not interfere with all you super stars. I did have a halfway decent game that was fun I think.

Go ahead and recruit. Not going to bother anyone and we already high 90's, or in my case 99 across the board.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I guess I'll go ahead and play. Sorry for being out so long. We left late and traffic was a nightmare thanks to beach goers.