• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

year 8 week 14

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Huskers defeat rival Iowa 38-14, I wish I had a full season with this 99 OVR QB and 98 SPD WR. Those guys are fun. Played around with some players who are going to return next year, not going to be a whole lot of depth but some decent pieces. This team is weird, a huge core of elite Seniors who are graduating and then a huge gap to some really solid young freshman and sophomore players. This team was great this year and will probably be good the year after next, this next year may be rough.

After that game I'm not sure I'm going to move that QB2 guy to HB. He has been solid, but his athleticism plays down at HB because the game puts a HUGE agility penalty on him for being a QB at HB. His AGI goes from 88 to 79, which I don't understand. Everything else remains the same. I'm guessing if I moved him from QB to HB in the off-season, the game will inflict the same penalty. He also goes from 84 carry to 42 carry switching from QB to HB. What is that shit? Might as well keep him at QB. He'll end up being 99 OVR at QB and only mid-70s HB. I need the HB athleticism, but not enough to rationalize that. I had no idea there was an AGI penalty going QB to HB, one of the many annoying EA quirks. Ironically, his athleticism ratings stay the same at WR but his catch ratings are mediocre.

That changes quite a bit for me. I played the 3rd HB on my roster some in that game and had surprising success considering he is 72 OVR, 87 SPD. I think his OVR rating doesn't necessarily reflect his true skill. His break tackle, carry and awareness ratings are low which drags down the OVR but every other rating is as good or better than the 80 OVR "impact" back ahead of him. No speed at HB kind of ruins my Pistol offense because you need speed at HB to make that work, but at least the cupboard isn't bare. Also really enjoy this freshman TE.

Means I'll get one year out of the QB and be able to redshirt the current true freshman QB who I would have started next year had I moved the current QB2 to HB. He'll be really good. Slower but a hell of a passer.

I hope the last owner(s) enjoyed all those filthy good recruiting classes I put up here because the talent drops off big time after this season.

bluejay13

Guys I'm gonna be gone from Thursday-Sunday because I'm going to Miami for the husker game against the hurricanes. Whoever wins the north division please have patience to wait until I get back to play in the conference title game. Thanks!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Guys I'm gonna be gone from Thursday-Sunday because I'm going to Miami for the husker game against the hurricanes. Whoever wins the north division please have patience to wait until I get back to play in the conference title game. Thanks!

I'll be gone Friday-Sunday so you should be rooting for Michigan as well. :smile:

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
your sooooo going on auto

LEGEND

I didn't leave dyn... So that score needs to be tossed! I can play tomorrow after 2pm.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

LEGEND

Says he's offline I already checked!

Edit: Says he's on now.. But he hasn't responded.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Don't reset it until he actually shows up. I quit my game as soon as I saw his second message (didn't see the first) and now I'm sitting here while he's playing MW3.

LEGEND

Don't reset it until he actually shows up. I quit my game as soon as I saw his second message (didn't see the first) and now I'm sitting here while he's playing MW3.
LoL... That was.... Nvr mind!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lmfao at calling timeouts so you can score with 1 second left and then go for 2 in a blowout. Nobody cares about 1 meaningless TD, everyone knows you got your ass beat again.

LEGEND

Lmfao at calling timeouts so you can score with 1 second left and then go for 2 in a blowout. Nobody cares about 1 meaningless TD, everyone knows you got your ass beat again.
LoL!

You sound like you butt hurt or some thing? Nobody cares that you where trying to run up the score either... What are you 12 yrs old?

Your team is much better than mine on every level... I was trying things out.. Don't care about score or what you or people think! It's a video game... Not like you actually kicked my ass!

Get over yourself! Like I was actually thinking about that stuff... Hahaha
LofL

LEGEND

@Walter323,

Shouldn't I receive consideration for changing teams? The month I lost in the dynasty was through no fault of mine.

My account was suspended do to Identity theft... My team was depleted during that time. Since cpu recruiting was turned off... The cpu couldn't recruit for me. The fact of no XP doesn't help either.

Walter323

@Walter323,

Shouldn't I receive consideration for changing teams? The month I lost in the dynasty was through no fault of mine.

My account was suspended do to Identity theft... My team was depleted during that time. Since cpu recruiting was turned off... The cpu couldn't recruit for me. The fact of no XP doesn't help either.

go for it

LEGEND

go for it
I'll look at teams when I get home for a team. Could you turn off create a coach b4 next adv?

Not sure if it's possible...

If I don't have to create a coach I can avoid the no XP crap. He wouldn't gain any XP... but I'd at least have what he had. If that's a problem.. Then don't worry about it!

Walter323

I'll look at teams when I get home for a team. Could you turn off create a coach b4 next adv?

If I don't have to create a coach I can avoid the no XP crap. He wouldn't gain any XP... but I'd at least have what he had. If that's a problem.. Then don't worry about it!

hold off on switching for a little be. When i get home i will see if i can switch it so you can take a current coach. that could be the fix

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

Don't think (but I'm not certain) you can turn off create a coach. I believe you set that up when you set up the OD and cannot change it.

FYI for the Commish I too am not receiving XP (and I'm at zero overall), but I'm not going to mess with trying to change coaches for now. Hopefully we continue to CAP the max recruiting XP at 3.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
i feel like at 3 the CPU is much more competitive in recruiting, i am loosing allot of recruits to crappy teams like Pitt and Utah, that in the past i would have gotten

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
i feel like at 3 the CPU is much more competitive in recruiting, i am loosing allot of recruits to crappy teams like Pitt and Utah, that in the past i would have gotten

I thank that is what we want though isn't it? Don't we want the CPU to be more of a challenge.

Walter323

is there an option in the commish tools to allow a new user to choose a current coach instead of creating one? Or is that only when you create the OD?

XP cap will stay at 3. I like it that the cpu teams will be getting a little better and it creates a more competition for recruiting

LEGEND

I'm. Lost? Recruiting is maxed at 3 xp?

Walter323

I'm. Lost? Recruiting is maxed at 3 xp?

yes, has been for some time now. The rules were updated and everybody was notified. Rules have been updated again. Take a look. There is even an entire thread about the new rules being updated

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
is there an option in the commish tools to allow a new user to choose a current coach instead of creating one? Or is that only when you create the OD?

XP cap will stay at 3. I like it that the cpu teams will be getting a little better and it creates a more competition for recruiting

I don't think you can change the setting if it's set up to create a coach.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I don't think you can change the setting if it's set up to create a coach.

You can't, once that is set when creating the OD it is locked. The only way to get everyone back on the same page with XP/Upgrades is restarting the OD. Once the create-a-coach setting is set to yes, it is locked for good and there is no way to just select an existing coach.

I'm also at 0 XP and 0 Upgrades, but I don't really mind. Just in it to play the games.

C3PO

Flann are you in a Madden 16 league I can join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C3PO

I just bought an Xbox one and madden came with it, and it's pretty good. I've got a good enough amount of free time to play in a league again. I don't even know the last time I played NCAA because my 360 broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk