• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 10 WeeK 1

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Glad Nessler applauded my decision to kneel the ball on 3rd down in the 1st quarter

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The disconnect wasn't really the issue. You becoming incredibly stagnant on offense and defense was the problem. I sat in 4-3 Over Cover 4 almost the entire game and you never did anything to threaten it. You stopped running all your constraint stuff. Then on defense, you ran man 90% of the time and forced yourself to cover a guy that you would lose (like on that RB TD on Stick). Good game.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
The disconnect wasn't really the issue. You becoming incredibly stagnant on offense and defense was the problem. I sat in 4-3 Over Cover 4 almost the entire game and you never did anything to threaten it. You stopped running all your constraint stuff. Then on defense, you ran man 90% of the time and forced yourself to cover a guy that you would lose (like on that RB TD on Stick). Good game.

I called zone 60% of the game.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Sure looked like an awful lot of man from where I was throwing. But regardless, you lost because I recovered a fumble and caused two 4th and inches in a 3 point game. It's a tough loss but it had nothing to do with the disconnect.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Sure looked like an awful lot of man from where I was throwing. But regardless, you lost because I recovered a fumble and caused two 4th and inches in a 3 point game. It's a tough loss but it had nothing to do with the disconnect.

Maybe not directly, but my whole gameplan went out the window once I took a 30 minute break from actually playing. My play calling got out of rhythm.

And I'm still amazed this game's blocking schemes sends linemen the to coordinates on the field rather than blocking men. The counter trey I called near the end of the game where neither pulling linemen accounted for you rushing right through the a gap was icing on the cake. A pair of 90 OVR linemen can't block for shit against users.

Yes, you won outright, but it doesn't change my frustration.

But enough of my bitching. Good comeback.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Confused-Leach.gif

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Your killing me. I probably cannot do it later unless it's NLT 5pm EST.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
In other words I'm open between now and 5pm EST (no MST bullshit).

SandS2910

In other words I'm open between now and 5pm EST (no MST bullshit).
What's up with you's guys not understanding our wonderful time zones? Anyway, I'll try for 2 my time
(5EST) or before that.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
you back at college?