• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup - Quarterfinals

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I got all 4 semi finalists in one of my brackets. This prob nothing of note.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
That's exactly why they're meh. I wanted to see someone shake things up.

Columbia would have shook things up. Belgium would have shook things up. Costa Rica would just bring their tank and park it in front the net and hope to play 120 minutes of plodding/disjointed football and try to win on penalties. That's not shaking things up. That's just two hours of holds it, holds IT, HOLDS IT!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

Brzmre-CAAA1HYe.jpg

http://www.marca.com/blogs/zapping/2014/07/05/el-papa-francisco-michael-jackson-y.html

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
That's exactly why they're meh. I wanted to see someone shake things up.

Sounds good in theory, but nobody REALLY wants to see Boise-Rutgers in the shampship, or Bucks-Clippers in the Finals.

I'm bummed the US aren't in the semis (though not at all surprised), and I'm bummed France and Belgium went down too. But the matchups we did get are must see TV.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Sounds good in theory, but nobody REALLY wants to see Boise-Rutgers in the shampship, or Bucks-Clippers in the Finals.

I'm bummed the US aren't in the semis (though not at all surprised), and I'm bummed France and Belgium went down too. But the matchups we did get are must see TV.
speak for yourself. I'd love to see Rutgers in the finals of anything.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I usually like it when the worst team wins, just because it makes a mockery of everything.