• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup Group B (Spain/Netherlands/Chile/Australia)

osick87

Community Liaison
856758595.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Like the England team that lost 2-0 to Chile? lol I don't think so. Greece is much worse, England is worse, Russia, Bosnia as well

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jon Champion, usually a BBC/Sky guy

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Like the England team that lost 2-0 to Chile? lol I don't think so. Greece is much worse, England is worse, Russia, Bosnia as well

Maybe England are on their day, worse than Chile, because we are so fucking inept that it beggars belief.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I honestly hope the convicts advance, Let's get weird, US and Ghana to win group G, Algeria to win group H, Switzerland to win it all

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think people are over-reacting a bit with all the "Spain is Dead" stuff. In about the 52nd minute it looked like Spain were going to be up 2-1 and be able to just sit back and pass the ball around for eternity, and they'd almost certainly win at that point. Instead the keeper blocks that chip attempt by Silva and then Robben scores immediately on the other end. After that you've got a shitty luck set piece goal and then the obvious results when any team starts pressing that hard with unathletic players.

I think Spain still get out of the group and I wouldn't at all be surprised to see them beat Brazil. This is the type of game that will almost certainly cause a shakeup in the Spain lineup and prompt some young blood getting on the field, and nobody in the world has more talent on the bench. I said Spain would be in trouble with both Xavi and Xabi Alonso starting. While they both are still great passers, they are each a liability for their club teams at this point as far as giving up counter attacks if they don't have a more athletic midfielder paired with them. To start them both is asking for what happened today. Then as much as it makes me sad to see such an awesome career end on that note, Casillas can't get the start going forward either. He had some bad luck on a few of those goals, but at least a couple of them were just flat on him.

You guys should listen to me more because I'm better at predicting soccer than the Brit and the soccer corch. Neat how dat 5-3-2 can still play aggressive.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Koke, Javi and Juanfran need to come in. Just send Torres home now. Not including Navas was inane, no width or speed on this team. But Spain obviously gave up once down 3-1, and they played a good first half. Still, Chile are baller, I think they are going to smack around Spain on the 18th, they're an even more exaggerated version of the Dutch attacking-wise.

Chase

I think Spain still get out of the group and I wouldn't at all be surprised to see them beat Brazil.

Dat -4 GD is gonna be tough to overcome for a team that only scored 8 goals at the entire 2010 World Cup. Especially if Chile drops this hammer on the Aussies.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Also, Daley Blind is almost certainly going to be recruited for Man U. I don't know if LVG will play a 5-3-2 since Man U don't have a Robben (get over urselves, Young and Nani?), but I'm hoping he doesn't coach anywhere near as good as he did today.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think people are over-reacting a bit with all the "Spain is Dead" stuff. In about the 52nd minute it looked like Spain were going to be up 2-1 and be able to just sit back and pass the ball around for eternity, and they'd almost certainly win at that point. Instead the keeper blocks that chip attempt by Silva and then Robben scores immediately on the other end. After that you've got a shitty luck set piece goal and then the obvious results when any team starts pressing that hard with unathletic players.

I think Spain still get out of the group and I wouldn't at all be surprised to see them beat Brazil. This is the type of game that will almost certainly cause a shakeup in the Spain lineup and prompt some young blood getting on the field, and nobody in the world has more talent on the bench. I said Spain would be in trouble with both Xavi and Xabi Alonso starting. While they both are still great passers, they are each a liability for their club teams at this point as far as giving up counter attacks if they don't have a more athletic midfielder paired with them. To start them both is asking for what happened today. Then as much as it makes me sad to see such an awesome career end on that note, Casillas can't get the start going forward either. He had some bad luck on a few of those goals, but at least a couple of them were just flat on him.

You guys should listen to me more because I'm better at predicting soccer than the Brit and the soccer corch. Neat how dat 5-3-2 can still play aggressive.

Spain is dead. Tika-taka is dead. Football is dead. Everything is new and exciting. This is FACT. (*Spain will knock Brazil out*)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Honestly, the worst injury to happen for Spain may have been Jese Rodriguez. Spain needs a bit of youth, and more importantly, he'd take Torres place and actually score goals up top. Thiago too, really. Xavi had an 'ok' game, but ok doesn't really cut it either.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I thought it honestly looked like the classic puber 5212. Sneijder, Robben, and Van Persie all cherry picking up there just waiting to launch the counter. If it's in the game.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Also, Daley Blind is almost certainly going to be recruited for Man U. I don't know if LVG will play a 5-3-2 since Man U don't have a Robben (get over urselves, Young and Nani?), but I'm hoping he doesn't coach anywhere near as good as he did today.
Not if Chelsea, Man City or PSG decide to throw £40 million at it. TBH, I think he could negotiate a move to a Champions League side. This is the problem Man United face.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Not if Chelsea, Man City or PSG decide to throw £40 million at it. TBH, I think he could negotiate a move to a Champions League side. This is the problem Man United face.

Blind isn't worth 40m Pounds (That's like 65m dollars or something), at least not yet. I think LVG will be able to bring in 2 or 3 guys from this team. City aren't going to spend much this summer (FFP) and probably end up in 3rd or 4th because of it (See 12-13's lack of transfer business).

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
They honestly better hope Costa doesn't get ejected for the kissing maneuver or whatever that was. He made a lot of good runs and Spain looked much better attacking with him than they did with Torres, who is the worst. If Costa is out they should just do anything but play with Torres.