• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup Group B (Spain/Netherlands/Chile/Australia)

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
If only Crystal Palace didn't have that eureka moment down 3-0 with 10 minutes to go.

I'm really disappointed that Spain didn't make this tactical adjustment today. I mean if they just used the Crystal Palace tactic they could have won 3-2? Why stick with Tiki taka?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Whatever that means, I had to bill 3 hours to trolling Chibob today. Gonna have to lock it up before Friday Funeral.

NML

Chibob has to keep the "analysis" here because he can't venture into the group D thread

Rob's FSU

The US scored twice in 5 minutes of trying. That means that if they had tried to score for all 90 minutes, they could've scored 36 goals. What could Ghaner has possibly done to prevent dat?

Milo

Yeh because that wasnt down to any tactical changes or anything like that, just pure dumb luck.

Just like Chelsea yeh.

Agreed. There's no correlation between giving up three goals to Everton(Nov), Hull(Nov), Stoke(Jan), Swansea(Feb), and Cardiff(March), nor other weaker teams scoring multiple goals(Swansea(Sep), Fulham(Feb), Villa(Jan) with the defensive frailties shown against Crystal Palace and Norwich at the end of the season.

No similarities between Chelsea, having not figured Liverpool out, winning 2-1 in December(despite an early Skrtel goal) and then winning 2-0 in May.

Really, I'm forced to agree with your analysis because it confirms the incompetency of Newcastle who didn't have Liverpool figured out in October and drew 2-2, but lost 2-1 on the final day of the season.

Last edited:

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Spain is in a reign of pain.
help. send Lain,

BqcO86yIgAA_qXt.jpg
Ahhh, so that's where Fat Ronaldo is. Noted, Urtopians.

Crazy eyes. Do not date here. Not date area here.
FIFY.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
But tiki taka actually is done

Like to see barca score 5 goals a game against Crystal Pulis. Me and 10 other fat guys could beat the likes of the mighty Elche

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
This brand is. Possesion and pressing is still alive.

La liga is top heavy as hell, but the top is still the best, UCL proves that

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Consider me amazed. I didn't think Spain would go back to being the freak show they were before 2008. Welcome back my terrible friend.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Remember, Chile is weaker than any European team.

I suppose they're ok. Better than I thought. Don't go getting ideas that they beat Spain due to any great talent. Spain lost that game by being utterly awful. There are only two or three teams that wouldn't have beaten Spain last night.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
These announcers on the Spain game are bugging me... saying "now Iniesta finally makes a good pass." Nah, b, Iniesta made some awesome passes in the first couple of games and fucking Costa and torres flubbed them.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Would love to see the Dutch play Brazil with the way they're playing right now. Chile will probably be fun, too, but I think Brazil is set up to beat teams like Chile.

Milo

Yeah. Poor guy looked old in his early 20s.

I may or may not have pulled a reverse CJones/Wes Brown when I first saw him play.

gilstein21

Yeah. Poor guy looked old in his early 20s.

I may or may not have pulled a reverse CJones/Wes Brown when I first saw him play.
during WC 2010, I kept waiting for the "playing in his last world cup" line because he looked so old.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I have to root for Netherlands cuz they have legal hookers. Same with Costa Rica. And any American players from certain counties in Nevada.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Vlaar isnt even a big dude and it looks like he would murder that guy. Supposedly they are the same height :laughing:

Renegade

Charge on!
I have to root for Netherlands cuz they have legal hookers. Same with Costa Rica. And any American players from certain counties in Nevada.

I think most countries in Europe have some sort of legal hookers. They're just not as well known as Amsterdam.

fsuprime

in kaiserslautern the madame would bring out the girls u could pick and then go to room to negotiate, girls were not smoking hot at the one i went to everything could be had for under 100 euros, 30 to 40 for a BJ

then there were the strip clubs where u could get hottub and champagne service which i never bothered with, tho we took one dorky kid there and he ended up blowing all of his per diem at the place every month (around 2200 tax free per month lol)

Y
In japan it was better, the girls were pretty much human traffic slaves so normal price was 30/60/90Yen for HJ BJ SEX but you could usually talk em into everything for 30Y or 60Y