• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup Group A (BRA CRO MEX CAM)

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
tumblr_lsz1z8Th821qc3yd1o1_400.gif

NML

Radio sucking off Neymar

Didnt think he played well at all. Goal was a lucky set up and lucky scuff. Penalty was poor and nearly saved. Rarely saw him otherwise.

Fred had one touch all game and flopped. So glad Travis hitched his wagon to this pansy.

Draw was the fair result. Brazil will home field their way to winning the group, but not sure they beat the runner up of group B. Especially considering their strength is in defense, they got caught too high way too often.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Draw was the fair result. Brazil will home field their way to winning the group, but not sure they beat the runner up of group B. Especially considering their strength is in defense, they got caught too high way too often.

Pump your brakes, cowboy. Admittedly, it wasn't their best performance. But it was the first game of the tournament, with all the pressure in the world on their shoulders, against the best opponent they'll face in that group. And they still won 3-1.

If they look sloppy and vulnerable again, I'd have concerns. But not after 1 game.

Bruce Wayne

Ugh, soccer is such a frustrating sport. The refs have more control over the outcome of the game than any other sport I can think of.

NML

Pump your brakes, cowboy. Admittedly, it wasn't their best performance. But it was the first game of the tournament, with all the pressure in the world on their shoulders, against the best opponent they'll face in that group. And they still won 3-1.

If they look sloppy and vulnerable again, I'd have concerns. But not after 1 game.

It wasn't even a decent performance. Against a better opponent, like the Group B runner up, they don't win. They needed some help to win today.

Granted, things can turn around, but it wasn't like it was one or two things they need to tighten up. This had the feel of "first warm up friendly" more so than opening match.

Orangebird

Premier League Champs
Outside of Twellman/Lalas I've been enjoying ESPN's studio guys. Ballack, Roberto Martinez, Gilberto and RvN.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It wasn't even a decent performance. Against a better opponent, like the Group B runner up, they don't win. They needed some help to win today.

Granted, things can turn around, but it wasn't like it was one or two things they need to tighten up. This had the feel of "first warm up friendly" more so than opening match.
3-1 doe. They looked pretty good at times and pretty bad at times. Still 3 points.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Once they settled into the game they were clearly the better team. At the start Brazil's passing was just too hurried, they weren't calm on the ball, their first touches were bad. After the goal, they looked like a different team the rest of the first half. Second half they weren't great but they dominated the play.

Anyone else think this result/how they played doesn't really mean much? I agree with Lando… they didnt play great but still won. They had just a bit of pressure on them.

Chase

Outside of Twellman/Lalas I've been enjoying ESPN's studio guys. Ballack, Roberto Martinez, Gilberto and RvN.

Soccer is the one thing that ESPN does great. But Taylor Twellman is insufferable and shouldn't be anywhere near Ballack and Ruud.

bruin

I don't mind Twellman.

But yes, this World Cup Crew >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ESPN's NBA Crew.

Rose wannabe TNT dude and Simmons is Orange.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I also wish they had Bob Ley in studio instead of Tirico. I like Lalas but maybe I'm in the minority. I can't take Twellman.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Twellman is not bad but is outclassed by Ballack and his total bluntness

Remember last time when Ruud said Netherlands was going through a heat wave and it was 85, lol