• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WK 6, next ADV Fri 10 pm EST

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
user vs user

GSU at Wyoming
Air Force at Navy
ODU (auto) at UMass
Fresno St at Arkansas St

CPU

ULL at Texas St
New Mexico St at New Mexico

Akecheta

I get up around 8 EST and listen to sports talk for a couple hours. I can ppst when I get up

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
RIP Connor McThickey. He quit when I scored to make it 45-21. Every pass was a mad QB scramble to sideline (mostly right). Any time I paused the game he immediately put me on the clock. He went for it on 4th couple times against the rules (I just let those go). He had a KO return guy who was completely invisible. The dude would catch it and all you would see was the ball. No idea if he caused that, or how you do it, but wouldn't be surprised if he caused it. One of the most annoying games ever. To top it off the game froze after he quit so I wasn't able to finish it.

Last edited:

Akecheta

@Walter323 Thank you for a great game, that fumble on my opening drive got in to my head.

Off topic but what is everyones opinion of the best base defense to get 4-2-5 personnel without the alignment issues? I've read around some places and seen suggestions but was wondering what yall thought.

Akecheta

RIP Connor McThickey. He quit when I scored to make it 45-21. Every pass was a mad QB scramble to sideline (mostly right). Any time I paused the game he immediately put me on the clock. He went for it on 4th couple times against the rules (I just let those go). He had a KO return guy who was completely invisible. The dude would catch it and all you would see was the ball. No idea if he caused that, or how you do it, but wouldn't be surprised if he caused it. One of the most annoying games ever. To top it off the game froze after he quit so I wasn't able to finish it.

He had defenders do that against me but I thought it was an internet glitch or just buggy game. The only problem is I've never seen it before him or after him......

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@Walter323 Thank you for a great game, that fumble on my opening drive got in to my head.

Off topic but what is everyones opinion of the best base defense to get 4-2-5 personnel without the alignment issues? I've read around some places and seen suggestions but was wondering what yall thought.

A lot of people play 3-3-5 which aligns better. I play a lot of zone so sometimes don't mind if they are not quite man aligned.

nczup48

What's up! Talked to you on FB about joining yalls dynasty. Can't wait to get started!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nczup48

How do yall know when to play one another? Like when a user vs user pops up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk