• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Wk 3, Yr 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanc71428

Well let's go down the list shall we:

1) Run Commit, you used it 9 times.
2) Moving more than 2 players manually on defense, you did it at least half your snaps including...
3) Moving defensive linemen, you can't do it, period.

But here is the big one... You play like a fucking lobby scrub and you're not welcome in my OD. Inside zone every single play followed by 4 verts is not an offense, it's being a complete bitch.

You are no longer welcome here.
WHAT?! I NEVER MOVED ANYONE I WASN'T GOING TO USE, IT SAYS MANUAL MOVEMENT OF THE LINEMAN, I THOUGHT THAT MENT THAT YOU CANT SWITCH TO THAT PLAYER AND MOVE THEM ACCROSS THE LINE WHICH I NEVER DID AND I DID FUCK UP ON THE RUN COMMIT AND RAN IT A COUPLE TIMES NEAR THE GOAL, BUT DEFINITELY NOT 9, MY GUYS MAY HAVE GOTTEN THROUGH BUT I RAN A LOT OF ALL OUT BLITZES, ARE YOU KIDDING?

jordanc71428

Also, you're a major league asshole that no one seems to like, but that's neither here nor there.
I'M ONLY AN ASSHOLE WHEN I AM PRODDED AND POCKED AT LIKE ARMY VOL POSTING REMARKS SAYING HES BEEN ON AN HOUR WAITING FOR ME, SHOULD I RATHER DO IT IN A DM, I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING SENSE. NOT TO MENTION THE GUY THAT SAID IM AN ASSHOLE IS A GUY THAT IS NO LONGER EVEN IN THE LEAGUE, IF HE IS GOING TO SAY CRAP AT ME AND ABOUT ME AM I JUST SUPPOSED TO SIT HERE WITH MY THUMB UP MY ASS AND DO NOTHING?

jordanc71428

WHAT?! I NEVER MOVED ANYONE I WASN'T GOING TO USE, IT SAYS MANUAL MOVEMENT OF THE LINEMAN, I THOUGHT THAT MENT THAT YOU CANT SWITCH TO THAT PLAYER AND MOVE THEM ACCROSS THE LINE WHICH I NEVER DID AND I DID FUCK UP ON THE RUN COMMIT AND RAN IT A COUPLE TIMES NEAR THE GOAL, BUT DEFINITELY NOT 9, MY GUYS MAY HAVE GOTTEN THROUGH BUT I RAN A LOT OF ALL OUT BLITZES, ARE YOU KIDDING?
I PINCHED THE LINE, WHICH I MENTIONED IN MY TEAM PAGE, WHICH YOU EVEN LIKED, SO WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING?

jordanc71428

NOT TO MENTION THERE WAS NO WARNING OR ANYTHING, WHEN YOU SAW ME PLAYING AS SUCH YOU DIDN'T THINK TO PAUSE AND SAY SOMETHING, JUST LITERALLY WAITED TIL IT WAS OVER AND YOU HAVE WON AND SAID NO MATTER WHAT I FORFEITTED BECAUSE OF MY PLAY WHEN YOU COULD HAVE JUST STOPPED, SAID SOMETHING, AND I WOULD HAVE CHANGED MY PLAY UP

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator

Why are you even lying to me, I was in the game. You didn't "fuck up" and use run commit, you ran it exactly 9 times. That wasn't an estimate, it was exactly 9 times and I will tell you the down, distance and game situation of every single one of you want me to. It was exactly 9. 6 on my final 2 drives alone. You didn't slip, you were in Dime or Quarters using run commit. Do you think I'm fucking stupid? Do you think I don't know what run commit looks like?

You never moving anyone you weren't going to use is just absurdity. I lost track of the number of plays you moved a linebacker in from a slot receiver into the box, another linebacker or safety down and then manually controlled someone else entirely... including manually moving a defensive lineman multiple times. And not accidental movement, you were offsides because of it once and roughed the passer because of it twice.

Honestly, even if you did none of those things, you would be removed because you play offense like a lobby scrub. I don't remember the last time I saw someone run inside zone and four verts every single play yet here you are. Literally every play, it was baffling. You even ran inside zone on 4th & Long including inside the 10 with a change to tie the game. As if I hadn't stopped it for no gain the 3 plays prior to it. Luckily, you did do all those other things so it doesn't take a lot of effort for me to tell you that you're not welcome here.

jordanc71428

I MEAN, I HAVE NO SAY IN IF YOU ARE TO REMOVE ME, YOU AND NAVY ARE COMMISH AND HAVE THAT POWER, BUT SERIOUSLY THAT'S FUCKED UP THAT I RAN COMMIT A COUPLE TIMES AND MISINTERPRETED THE RULES AND GET NO WARNING THAT I AM DOING SO AND THEN JUST IMMEDIATELY, BOOM YOU FORFEIT AND BOOM KICK HIM OUT. FLANN DIDN'T EVEN SAID THAT I DID ANYTHING WRONG, WHICH I LOST AS WELL. IT WOULD BE ONE THING IF THIS WAS HELPING TO WIN THESE GAMES, BUT SERIOUSLY I'M STILL LOSING THESE GAMES. I'VE ALREADY APOLOGIZED FOR FLIPPING OUT ON ARMY VOL AND I'M STILL THE ASSHOLE

RamesuThe1

I do think it's incredibly unfair to remove someone for gameplay without a warning especially when no one else has complained, at least not openly.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
NOT TO MENTION THERE WAS NO WARNING OR ANYTHING, WHEN YOU SAW ME PLAYING AS SUCH YOU DIDN'T THINK TO PAUSE AND SAY SOMETHING, JUST LITERALLY WAITED TIL IT WAS OVER AND YOU HAVE WON AND SAID NO MATTER WHAT I FORFEITTED BECAUSE OF MY PLAY WHEN YOU COULD HAVE JUST STOPPED, SAID SOMETHING, AND I WOULD HAVE CHANGED MY PLAY UP

I am not wasting my time warning someone that run commit is illegal or that you can't manually walk linebackers up into gaps or that you can't run two plays all game and call it an offense. That tells me all I need to know about your style of play.

jordanc71428

Why are you even lying to me, I was in the game. You didn't "fuck up" and use run commit, you ran it exactly 9 times. That wasn't an estimate, it was exactly 9 times and I will tell you the down, distance and game situation of every single one of you want me to. It was exactly 9. 6 on my final 2 drives alone. You didn't slip, you were in Dime or Quarters using run commit. Do you think I'm fucking stupid? Do you think I don't know what run commit looks like?

You never moving anyone you weren't going to use is just absurdity. I lost track of the number of plays you moved a linebacker in from a slot receiver into the box, another linebacker or safety down and then manually controlled someone else entirely... including manually moving a defensive lineman multiple times. And not accidental movement, you were offsides because of it once and roughed the passer because of it twice.

Honestly, even if you did none of those things, you would be removed because you play offense like a lobby scrub. I don't remember the last time I saw someone run inside zone and four verts every single play yet here you are. Literally every play, it was baffling. You even ran inside zone on 4th & Long including inside the 10 with a change to tie the game. As if I hadn't stopped it for no gain the 3 plays prior to it. Luckily, you did do all those other things so it doesn't take a lot of effort for me to tell you that you're not welcome here.
WHAT!!!!! I'M NOT LYING TO YOU, I DIDN'T LIKE ACCIDENTALLY RUN COMMIT I DID IT AND DIDN'T REMEMBER IT BEING PART OF THE RULES, AND I SERIOUSLY DON'T REMEMBER USING THE RUN COMMIT UNTIL THAT VERY LAST DRIVE AND THAT'S MY BAD, I'LL ADMIT THAT. BUT I REALLY NEVER MOVED GUYS AROUND AND THEN SWITCHED TO BACKERS, ETC. I MAY HAVE MOVED USING PINCH AND SLIDES, AND NO THE ROUGHING THE PASSERS WERE BECAUSE OF ME HITTING X RIGHT AS YOU THREW IT WHEN I PINCHED MY LINE, THE OFFSIDES WAS FROM A NO HUDDLE WHERE I PINCHED AND SOMEHOW AN END WAS OFFSIDES? THE REASON I RAN FOUR VERTS AND INSIDE ZONE WAS BECAUSE YOU STACKED 9 IN THE BOX, SPREAD THE LINE, AND PULLED THE SAFETY IN, AND PULLED THE BACKERS OUTSIDE, WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT? YOU PRESSED AND RAN MAN ON 98 SPEED RECEIVERS, IM SUPPOSED TO JUST GROUND RIGHT AT A 9 MAN WALL? PLEASE TELL ME, ATLEAST I RUN DIFFERENT D INSTEAD OF A 9 MAN WALL WITH 5 QBA, SERIOUSLY? THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST ABSURD ACCUSATIONS I'VE EVER HEARD, I FUCKED UP ON THE RUN COMMIT AND I'LL ADMIT IT AND SAY SORRY, BUT I WON'T ADMIT ANYTHING ELSE, BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO THEM, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME BEING HERE FOR SOME OTHER REASON THEN DO SO AS SUCH, BUT DO NOT CLAIM THAT THINGS HAPPENED THAT DID NOT. IF YOU HAVE VIDEO OR SOMETHING TO SHOW ME AND I HAVE NOT REMEMBERED SOMETHING THEN SHOW ME SERIOUSLY AND I'LL RETIRE AND REMOVE MYSELF, BUT THE ONLY THING I DID WAS TRY TO WIN THE GAME AND FUCKED UP ON RUN COMMIT

jordanc71428

I am not wasting my time warning someone that run commit is illegal or that you can't manually walk linebackers up into gaps or that you can't run two plays all game and call it an offense. That tells me all I need to know about your style of play.
I NEVER DID THAT! DUDE YOU BLITZED THE LINE WITH YOUR SAFETY MULTIPLE TIMES BY JUST JUMPING THE SNAP AND HAD BACKERS WALK TO THE LINE, MANUALLY OR NOT, MULTIPLE TIMES, SO I'M NOT ALLOWED TO DO SO?

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I MEAN, I HAVE NO SAY IN IF YOU ARE TO REMOVE ME, YOU AND NAVY ARE COMMISH AND HAVE THAT POWER, BUT SERIOUSLY THAT'S FUCKED UP THAT I RAN COMMIT A COUPLE TIMES AND MISINTERPRETED THE RULES AND GET NO WARNING THAT I AM DOING SO AND THEN JUST IMMEDIATELY, BOOM YOU FORFEIT AND BOOM KICK HIM OUT. FLANN DIDN'T EVEN SAID THAT I DID ANYTHING WRONG, WHICH I LOST AS WELL. IT WOULD BE ONE THING IF THIS WAS HELPING TO WIN THESE GAMES, BUT SERIOUSLY I'M STILL LOSING THESE GAMES. I'VE ALREADY APOLOGIZED FOR FLIPPING OUT ON ARMY VOL AND I'M STILL THE ASSHOLE

No. I am the commish. Me alone. Regardless, @NavyHog would wholeheartedly concur with my assessment. Run commit is a zero tolerance offense in this league. You didn't misinterpret the rules, you blatantly ignored them and are now lying to me trying to pretend it was an accident. It wasn't. You know it and I know it. You didn't slip and run commit on 1st & 10 from the -5 trying to get a safety after you ran inside zone for the 7th consecutive play and failed on 4th down. You didn't slip and run commit on 1st & 2nd & GL late in the game. You didn't slip and run commit on 3rd down on my go ahead touchdown drive. You did each and every one on purpose, out of both Dime and Quarters defense.

Nothing you did in that game was an accident and you god damn well know it. We don't play like that here. That you think I'd waste my time warning you that this style of play is illegal is laughable because I already wasted enough time playing against it.

jordanc71428

I do think it's incredibly unfair to remove someone for gameplay without a warning especially when no one else has complained, at least not openly.
LIKE SERIOUSLY, IF YOU SAW SOMETHING I DID WRONG AND NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT? THEN JUST IMMEDIATELY KICK ME OUT? THAT'S WRONG

jordanc71428

No. I am the commish. Me alone. Regardless, @NavyHog would wholeheartedly concur with my assessment. Run commit is a zero tolerance offense in this league. You didn't misinterpret the rules, you blatantly ignored them and are now lying to me trying to pretend it was an accident. It wasn't. You know it and I know it. You didn't slip and run commit on 1st & 10 from the -5 trying to get a safety after you ran inside zone for the 7th consecutive play and failed on 4th down. You didn't slip and run commit on 1st & 2nd & GL late in the game. You didn't slip and run commit on 3rd down on my go ahead touchdown drive. You did each and every one on purpose, out of both Dime and Quarters defense.

Nothing you did in that game was an accident and you god damn well know it. We don't play like that here. That you think I'd waste my time warning you that this style of play is illegal is laughable because I already wasted enough time playing against it.
I JUST TOLD YOU IT WASN'T AN ACCIDENT, I DIDN'T ACCIDENTLY RUN COMMIT I RAN IT, I SAID THAT, AND I SAID I DID!!!!!!!!!! I'M FUCKING SORRY!!!!!! I AM SAYING THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME IN THE HEAT OF TRYING TO GET A WIN I DIDN'T REMEMBER RUN COMMIT NOT ALLOWED BEING PART OF THE ILLEGALITIES, AND NO! I DIDN'T RUN AN INSIDE ZONE FOR THE 7TH CONSECUTIVE PLAY AND FAILED ON 4TH? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE I RAN A HB DIVE WITH THE BUNCHED SHOTGUN FORM, A READ OPTION AND THEN ANOTHER READ OPTION IN THE HOPES OF ACTUALLY SCORING AGAINST THE 9 MAN WALL. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER EVEN HAD ACCUSED AGAINST ME, AND SO BE YOU ARE THE COMMISH, NAVY WAS RIGHT NOW WHILE YOU WERE GONE, NOW YOU ARE BACK SO SORRY?

jordanc71428

@RamesuThe1 @Walter323 @Wpotty @NavyHog @bluejay13 I'VE HAVE PLAYED SOME OF YOU GUYS, AND THE ONLY TIME I HAVE HEARD ANYTHING WAS THE FIRST GAME I PLAYED W/ @RamesuThe1 WITH MY DEFENSIVE MOVEMENTS AND I STOPPED DOING IT AS SUCH, HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS? I'VE TOLD MY SIDE, AND I HAVE NOT LIED ABOUT ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD I HAVE TO LIE ABOUT? I WAS PLAYING THE COMMISSIONER SO I MEAN HE'S GONNA KICK ME OUT THE SECOND HE CAN ANYWAYS, BUT DOESN'T THIS SEEM A LITTLE UNREAL? I FUCKED UP ON THE RUN COMMIT AND RAN IT AND HAVE SINCE APOLOGIZED ABOUT DOING SO, BUT IN ALL THE OTHER GAMES I'VE PLAYED AND ALL THE POSTS I'VE MADE, I SWEAR TO GOD OR WHATEVER I CAN POSSIBLY SWEAR TO THAT I WAS NOT MOVING PLAYERS BEYOND HITTING THE LB OR RB BUTTON AND USING THE D-PAD TO DIRECT THEM IN A CERTAIN WAY, IN WHICH @TXHusker05 DID THE EXACT SAME THROUGHOUT THE GAME AND IF I DID THAT AND IT WAS WRONG I'M NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO BE TOLD I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG? IT'S NOT WORTH THE TIME? BECAUSE I'M THE SUPPOSED DEVIL ASSHOLE FROM HELL THAT NO ONE LIKES? SERIOUSLY? IF THAT'S THE REASON THAN SAY IT IS AS SO AND I'LL BE GONE, BUT TO ACCUSE ME OF PLAYING AS DESCRIBED IS WRONG AND NOT WHAT I WOULD EXPECT OF A COMMISSIONER THAT PRIDES HIMSELF ON BEING A PURE PLAYER AND TRUSTWORTHY, BUT DOESN'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO PAUSE AND SAY I'M DOING THIS OR THAT WRONG FOR ONE SECOND?

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
LIKE SERIOUSLY, IF YOU SAW SOMETHING I DID WRONG AND NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT? THEN JUST IMMEDIATELY KICK ME OUT? THAT'S WRONG

Are you out of your fucking mind? I even let the first two run commits slide figuring maybe you slipped trying to pass commit or accidentally held the button when you were moving the stick down. We've all done it and I didn't care. The 7 run commits that followed, including 6 on the final 2 drives and 3 on consecutive plays, no. That isn't welcome. Not now, not ever and I don't particularly give a fuck if you didn't know it was illegal. That you even need a rule to tell you that these things are not permitted in a sim OD tells me exactly the type of player you are.

I sure as hell am not going to pause the game in the middle of my game winning drive to tell you that the most obviously unfair and illegal tactic is unfair and illegal. You knew exactly what you were doing and these are the consequences.

jordanc71428

Are you out of your fucking mind? I even let the first two run commits slide figuring maybe you slipped trying to pass commit or accidentally held the button when you were moving the stick down. We've all done it and I didn't care. The 7 run commits that followed, including 6 on the final 2 drives and 3 on consecutive plays, no. That isn't welcome. Not now, not ever and I don't particularly give a fuck if you didn't know it was illegal. That you even need a rule to tell you that these things are not permitted in a sim OD tells me exactly the type of player you are.

I sure as hell am not going to pause the game in the middle of my game winning drive to tell you that the most obviously unfair and illegal tactic is unfair and illegal. You knew exactly what you were doing and these are the consequences.
LOL GET REAL DUDE, SERIOUSLY THIS IS UNREAL, I'M LITERALLY SPEECHLESS EVERYBODY BETTER WATCH OUT TO NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER DO A RUN COMMIT IN THE GAME, YOU WILL GET NO WARNING, YOU WILL NOT BE TOLD TO STOP, YOU WILL LITERALLY BE TOLD TO LEAVE AND NEVER PROCEED IN TO THE AREA AGAIN, ATLEAST MOST COMMISH'S WOULD TAKE THE STEPS TO SPEAK TO SAID PLAYER AND TELL THEM THEY ARE WRONG, OK SO DON'T DO IT IN THE GAME, AFTER THE GAME MAKE A STATEMENT AND I WOULD HAVE MADE SURE I WOULDN'T DO IT. AND IT'S EVEN FUNNIER THAT YOU HAVE WEIGHED AND JUDGED MY AND MADE MY VERDICT WITH NO ONE ELSE EVEN WEIGHING IN, YOU ARE COMMISH, AND THAT IS YOUR POWER, BUT SERIOUSLY, YOU PLAY ME IN ONE GAME THAT HAS 5 QBA AND EXPECT ME NOT TO TRY AND BURN SOME PRESSED CB'S WITH FAST RECEIVERS WITH A PULLED UP SAFETY. I'M NEW TO THE LEAGUE, WHILE YOU HAVE GUYS IN HERE FOR YEARS AND EXPECT ME TO KNOW EVERY RULE TO HEART, I'VE PLAYED IN VARIOUS SIM OD'S AND NEVER HAD THEM BE RUN COMMIT FORBIDDEN BESIDES THE BSFL2 LEAGUE THAT I AM ALSO IN AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM IN IT, BESIDES A SMALL THING WITH @RamesuThe1 WHICH HE CALMLY MADE AWARE AND I STOPPED DOING IT. YOU HAVE NOTHING ON ME BESIDES MY OWN STUPIDITY IN THE RUN COMMIT THAT I RAN...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

TotalDoubt

War Damn
I will weigh in with my opinion on this situation. Yes, this kid is an ass hole and he has rubbed some people the wrong way. That's completely obvious. Since the issue was addressed he hasn't said anything out of the way to anyone. As for his game play, I didn't have any of the issues you spoke of when I played him. As the commish, it is your responsibility to enforce the rules. It says so in the rules. Why not pause the game and give a reminder about the rules after the first occurrence instead of letting it go and getting more pissed off and then coming here and acting like a tyrant telling him he's removed from the league. You did the same thing when you played Ram. It's ridiculous and it's absurd. It says to handle the problems PROFESSIONALLY. I don't think you handled Ram or this guy in a PROFESSIONAL manner. You acted just as childish and immature as he did in both cases. In every OD I've ever been in, when something like this comes up, people always should have video proof of the things the other person is doing. It makes it more reliable to go off of concrete evidence than just the word of someone. And when that word is the one who makes and enforces the rules, I would expect there to be solid evidence. I don't think he should be removed from the dynasty, but that's just my input on it.

@TXHusker05 @jordanc71428 @NavyHog

fonzilla

I will weigh in with my opinion on this situation. Yes, this kid is an ass hole and he has rubbed some people the wrong way. That's completely obvious. Since the issue was addressed he hasn't said anything out of the way to anyone. As for his game play, I didn't have any of the issues you spoke of when I played him. As the commish, it is your responsibility to enforce the rules. It says so in the rules. Why not pause the game and give a reminder about the rules after the first occurrence instead of letting it go and getting more pissed off and then coming here and acting like a tyrant telling him he's removed from the league. You did the same thing when you played Ram. It's ridiculous and it's absurd. It says to handle the problems PROFESSIONALLY. I don't think you handled Ram or this guy in a PROFESSIONAL manner. You acted just as childish and immature as he did in both cases. In every OD I've ever been in, when something like this comes up, people always should have video proof of the things the other person is doing. It makes it more reliable to go off of concrete evidence than just the word of someone. And when that word is the one who makes and enforces the rules, I would expect there to be solid evidence. I don't think he should be removed from the dynasty, but that's just my input on it.

@TXHusker05 @jordanc71428 @NavyHog
You know TD, when you aren't telling fart and dick jokes you are pretty articulate. But he committed the sin of all capping errthang. ..

TotalDoubt

War Damn
You know TD, when you aren't telling fart and dick jokes you are pretty articulate. But he committed the sin of all capping errthang. ..
Well, my mother was an English teacher for about 10 years, and my dad barely finished high school. So, early on in life I thought my mom was the bread winner because she had the college degree and my dad worked in the convenient store business. So, I made it a point to do really well in school, go to college, and get a degree. When I finished my associates degree, I planned to move to Auburn and finish up with my Bachelor's, and eventually my Master's. I decided to take the summer off from school and work at one of my dad's stores. I ended up liking it and realized exactly how much he made a year, so instead of finishing school, I worked my way up through the company.

fonzilla

Well, my mother was an English teacher for about 10 years, and my dad barely finished high school. So, early on in life I thought my mom was the bread winner because she had the college degree and my dad worked in the convenient store business. So, I made it a point to do really well in school, go to college, and get a degree. When I finished my associates degree, I planned to move to Auburn and finish up with my Bachelor's, and eventually my Master's. I decided to take the summer off from school and work at one of my dad's stores. I ended up liking it and realized exactly how much he made a year, so instead of finishing school, I worked my way up through the company.
I plan on pursuing my Masters after I divorce my wife this year. More to set a good example to my kids then anything.

TotalDoubt

War Damn
I plan on pursuing my Masters after I divorce my wife this year. More to set a good example to my kids then anything.
My dad set a pretty good example. He busted his ass and learned his profession inside and out. He's one of the most highly regarded people in our industry and it's nice for me to have that knowledge available to me at anytime. I never thought in a million years, I'd be doing what he did, but at the end of the day, it's a great job with a great company and I know that I provide more than a comfortable living for myself and my daughter. More so than probably 85-90% of the people my age. The world we live in now, as far as in business, more people are getting back to the practice of hiring experience rather than an education. Books can teach you, but experience and being hands on in your field is what really teaches you and makes you or breaks you.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@TXHusker05 I respect your opinion and appreciate the time you put into being the commissioner. Your game write ups, record keeping and attention to detail is truly top notch. In the case of @jordanc71428 I recommend a censure or probation period. I don’t doubt the things you wrote are true. I also know that Jordan came into the league like a ball of fire pissing everyone off. However, he also participates in the forums, schedules his games and has a good sense of humor. I do believe, as @TotalDoubt noted, that he has toned down his act since I told him is prior behavior was unacceptable.

He is probably not used to playing in a league with so many rules (I have a hard time remembering all of them and I’m a OG). As far as play calling don’t you run inside zone until someone can stop it? Is verticals not a valid call against someone who is playing an aggressive zone? Again I don’t dispute your account of events, but just throwing that out there to play devil’s advocate.

I still have commish and I didn’t remove him from the league. I probably won’t be on the X-Box tonight, but will play my game tomorrow and will transfer commish then.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
My dad set a pretty good example. He busted his ass and learned his profession inside and out. He's one of the most highly regarded people in our industry and it's nice for me to have that knowledge available to me at anytime. I never thought in a million years, I'd be doing what he did, but at the end of the day, it's a great job with a great company and I know that I provide more than a comfortable living for myself and my daughter. More so than probably 85-90% of the people my age. The world we live in now, as far as in business, more people are getting back to the practice of hiring experience rather than an education. Books can teach you, but experience and being hands on in your field is what really teaches you and makes you or breaks you.
was your Dad proud when you told him about a self serve mashed potato machine?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@TotalDoubt I'm going to need a job in a couple of years. I'm looking for something with flexible hours, not to hard and laid back.

How hard is it to run one of these things?

7-11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.