• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Wk 10

BulgyTexas

5 Star Recruit
@LEGEND I'll be watching the Stars at 2 central. Other than that I'm free most of the day. I have to be at work tomorrow at 5 so I'd like to be in bed early.

BulgyTexas

5 Star Recruit
Can't believe I lost that game. Nice comeback by @LEGEND. Coughed up a 20 point lead.

Tipped ball gods hurt too. Swatted a pass down...directly to the RB for a TD. In position for the tying field goal, WR bobbled it on the sideline, and a diving cardinal safety pulls it in to ice it.

LEGEND

Can't believe I lost that game. Nice comeback by @LEGEND. Coughed up a 20 point lead.

Tipped ball gods hurt too. Swatted a pass down...directly to the RB for a TD. In position for the tying field goal, WR bobbled it on the sideline, and a diving cardinal safety pulls it in to ice it.
Yea... those two plays saved the comeback! Especially... the tip to my HB for the score. The play b4 the Int had me livid! I knew after dropping that game clinching pick... I would be done!

Great Game!!!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk