• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 - Year 3

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Advanced to Week 9, next advance Friday night around 10pm central time.

@TXHusker05 (Nebraska) at @TotalDoubt (Auburn)
@RamesuThe1 (TCU) vs @NavyHog (Arkansas)

@ncaafan323 (Oregon) vs @ArmyVol (UCLA) (ArmyVol is still on auto)

@LEGEND (Penn State) at Michigan
@Wpotty (Florida State) vs LSU
@bluejay13 (Tennessee) at Roll Tide Pawl

@Walter323 (Georgia) BYE
@Flanntastic (Ohio State) BYE

@fonzilla You should still have an invite but I forgot to reset the coach skill upgrades to 15 before this advance, which would cause issues for you. I also forgot to boot @ncaafan323 and get him the upgrades. Been a long day and totally slipped my mind. Sorry guys.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
That game was a punch to the nuts. A lot of grumbling coming out of Fayetteville after choking away a 16 pt lead in the 4th qtr.

Really fun game, great comeback. @RamesuThe1

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
TotalDoubt said:
I have tball practice at 530cst but there's a 65% chance of rain so depending on the weather I may cancel it. I'm supposed to play Navy in the bscfl tonight, so we may have to shoot for tomorrow.

You can play TX. I'm tsking tonight off

RamesuThe1

That game was a punch to the nuts. A lot of grumbling coming out of Fayetteville after choking away a 16 pt lead in the 4th qtr.

Really fun game, great comeback. @RamesuThe1

I got incredibly lucky in cover 0 against those 2 screens. My QB and TE got hot together at the end and LBs made some clutch tackles. Your guys made it look like I had aggressive tackle on all game

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I got incredibly lucky in cover 0 against those 2 screens. My QB and TE got hot together at the end and LBs made some clutch tackles. Your guys made it look like I had aggressive tackle on all game

I assumed you did. My TB, Denzell "King Kong ain't got nothing on me!" Evans has been my best player this year.

RamesuThe1

I assumed you did. My TB, Denzell "King Kong ain't got nothing on me!" Evans has been my best player this year.

Nope...once on your second trip to the red zone but not at all otherwise. It was incredibly frustrating to see your guys shed the first tackle every time. I was shocked we were able to force the fg at the end of regulation. I'll write a scouting report in a little bit. When you went up 30-14 I figured it was over

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Nope...once on your second trip to the red zone but not at all otherwise. It was incredibly frustrating to see your guys shed the first tackle every time. I was shocked we were able to force the fg at the end of regulation. I'll write a scouting report in a little bit. When you went up 30-14 I figured it was over

Your defense makes me cautious, but I played a little to cautious on that last drive. Things are going to change when I get some more speed (including a kid I signed out of Texas with 98 SPD). Right now most my WRs are possession types.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Huskers defeat the Auburn 55-32 on primetime Twitch TV. The Husker offense quite literally steamrolled the Auburn defense, running for 619 yards on 49 carries, scoring 7 touchdowns while adding 10 of 18 for 92 yards passing.

The Auburn offense was let down by their starting quarterback Chris Lemon who threw just 6 of 15 to start the game before being replaced by Sophomore Sean White who was far better, throwing 16 of 26 for 430 yards and 4 TD.

Despite the final score, it was actually a defensive battle early on. The Huskers led just 10-3 at halftime before the offenses kicked into gear. Nebraska scored rushing touchdowns of 87, 72 and 80 yards in the second half including a 3rd down draw play that turned into an unbelievable touchdown run. The blocks set up perfectly and one juke and gone. The 72 yard TD run by De'Mornay Pierson-El was inexplicable, with the relatively small DPE breaking 2 or 3 tackles and stiff arming a defensive tackle before scampering for 6.

Senior I-Back Terrell Newby set the NCAA's single game rushing record with 444 yards rushing on just 27 carries, scoring 3 TD. Newby had 8 carries of 20+ yards. Backup I-Back De'Mornay Pierson-El also added 134 yards rushing on just 9 carries, scoring 2 TD.

Auburn's offense did what they could to come back but their defense couldn't do their part. The Tigers had two 200 yard receivers, with Daniel Davis catching 6 passes for 221 yards and TE Darrius Hill catching 9 passes for 225 yards, each had 2 TD.

Have to say that was probably the single best rushing game I've ever had vs a user in my time playing NCAA, which says a lot considering how much I run the football. @TotalDoubt's defense did him no favors. A ton of missed tackles.

ArmyVol

#trending
Just let me know if it gets too late i'll let you play the cpu Thinking this season is a wash i wouldnt be surprised if i get fired twice

@txhuskers05 I really don't mind because I usually don't get home till 11est on Friday. There are exceptions (rarelt) but I don't wanna hold the league up