• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8

@mineovermatter gg last night. thought you played a little cheap early on with the 5 wide qb scrambles and that line drive punt to try and make me muff it. my team doesn't have a chance with most users in this dynasty. everyone is slow. too many dropped passes too

mineovermatter

@SneakySmitty, The last thing I do is play cheap lol. There was 1 scramble, i chose the wrong play, you were manned up and the entire field was open. Wasnt designed. The line drive was to try to angle out of bounds but I mis kicked it.

I asked you beforehand to give me a minute if I pause bc my toddler was up, so I thought it was cheap when i messaged you and paused in the 2nd qtr and you didnt.

Either way gg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I got a message on xbl saying 1sec. then the game went on. you said on here your toddler was up. should have said that on xbl why would I be sitting on the forum mid game?

mineovermatter

If you look back, i mentioned that in the forum b4 we played...The game went on because as soon as I paused you hit resume and I only had 30 secs to message you and do what I had to do lol. No worries though

Walter323

Do you guys use tapatalk? Much easier and faster way to message each other during a game

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The amount of bullshit luck that goes against me in these games is unbelievable. I lose not due to anything in my control, but because of back to back drops on 3rd and 4th down, a drop in the end zone, and a fumble on the goal line after converting a 4th.

Oh, and my LBs refusing to make a play on the ball despite me prediciting Trail for the 4,000th time. Whatever, my team sucks.

LEGEND

The amount of bullshit luck that goes against me in these games is unbelievable. I lose not due to anything in my control, but because of back to back drops on 3rd and 4th down, a drop in the end zone, and a fumble on the goal line after converting a 4th.

Oh, and my LBs refusing to make a play on the ball despite me prediciting Trail for the 4,000th time. Whatever, my team sucks.
Wasn't going to say anything... But user catch could/should be increased. Too many drops at critical times! I mean to have user catch so low when you have cpu every thing so high doesn't make sense.

You're guaranteeing cpu completions and drives with the accuracy, catching, and pass protection set like it Is. Haven't played a user yet... I can only imagine that user catch With these sliders are like 5 Qba. One will catch everything while the other couldn't catch a cold butt naked at the North pole!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I haven't seen or had an issue with drops other than the standard 1 or 2 a game, which is reasonable.

LEGEND

In my last game b4 server crap caused me to restart.... I had 10 drops b4 half time! I can give 2-3 for nicely timed hits. But others were wide open blatant drops.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

mineovermatter

I think the sliders are too high as well. Not so much catching but cpu D is unbelievable but we cant hold an int for shit