• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 - Year 3

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@ncaafan323 since you have a BYE this week, I will boot you just before the advance (so your recruiting saves) and then re-invite you after the advance so that hopefully (keyword being hopefully) get 15 coach upgrades to use on recruiting.

TotalDoubt

War Damn
@TotalDoubt I'll be around tonight after 9:30 est. Tomorrow I'll be available after 5:30. Let me know when you wanna get the game in
I have tball practice tonight until 8 eastern. I may be up to playing after. Tomorrow I have to drop my daughter off at dance at 630 eastern, so if not tonight, 7 eastern tomorrow works.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Huskers hold off the Seminoles 52-45 in Lincoln. Not a whole lot of defense to speak of in this game as the two teams combined for 1063 yards. Both defenses will be running stadium steps until next Saturday I'm sure.

Was a pretty tight game throughout. The Noles went up 10-0 thanks in part to a 61 yard bomb of a field goal on a 4th & 18 but Nebraska ripped off 4 2nd quarter touchdowns including passes of 43 and 51 yards a minute apart to take a 35-31 lead at half. The Huskers added a field goal to start the 2nd half but FSU tied it up 40 seconds later on a touchdown pass but the Huskers returned the ensuing kickoff for a touchdown and never trailed again. FSU scored a late TD and kicked an onside kick but it was recovered by Nebraska who ran the clock out.

Heisman hopeful Tommy Armstrong Jr was lights out in this one, throwing 10 of 12 for 203 yards and 2 TD and running for 104 yards and a TD including an 86 yard score. Terrell Newby carried the Huskers all game though, running 18 times for 184 yards and a TD before leaving the game with a concussion on the final drive after securing the victory with a first down.

The lone bright spot defensively was Nebraska's interior defensive line, who combined for 7 TFL and 3 sacks. Not a whole lot else went right for Nebraska defensively including dropping 6 potential interceptions.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Definitely didn't save. Let me know when you can place your squad on auto and I'll try to knock it out quickly. I think advance was supposed to be tonight right @TXHusker05

Who watched the game?

Yeah advance would be tonight, I believe once you are done it is ready to advance because @ArmyVol is on auto for the week if I remember correctly.