• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 Thread - The Song is Over

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Listening to Florida Atlantic play Marshall on the TuneIn Radio app.

index.php

bruin

MORA on the call for Pitt-Cuse.
The emotions right now are high.4EE5D3C1-01CA-466F-9974-25BBAF7910D4.gif

The stream is STREAMING on the plus.
Oh, sometimes I got a good feeling...

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Correct. Christina Poncher.
Some say the first LADY of Boxing..

We are set at home now after a dinner of VEAL PARMESEAN and a DESERT of a large cookie with ice cream and some RED SANGRIA.

SCREEN SITUATION:

50 INCHER: MARSHALL at FAU
39? INCHER: ESPN FRIDAY NIGHT FRIGHTS
27 INCHER: UFC FIGHT NIGHT
50 INCHER: PS3 NCAA 2014 WAR EAGLE TEST SEASON
LAPTOP : NUTOPIA SPORTS dot COM

bruin

And we’ve reached the end of the Plus streaming PORTION of the evening.
Cuse/Pitt running late entering the 4th so you’ll see the beginning of the Card begin on another ESPN NETWORK.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
UNLV just punted from Fresno's 40 on 4th and 7 with 15 seconds left in the 1st half down 28-17

And Fresno gets the ball back at the start of the second half

And the announcers are jerking off to how punting was the "right call"

CHRIST

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
UNLV just punted from Fresno's 40 on 4th and 7 with 15 seconds left in the 1st half down 28-17

And Fresno gets the ball back at the start of the second half

And the announcers are jerking off to how punting was the "right call"

CHRIST
They will still probably be the better team between them and Gruden's Raiders to play at the new LV stadium

bruin

THAT'S why we watch the fights hermanos..

tOSU best damn second team in the LAND??!

I had it even 4-4 then Beterbiev became a monster.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
By my count Ohio state has played nobody with a pulse yet so

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Illinois, where they have a multi-million dollar brand new football facility with a mini golf course on the roof but can't spend money on a real coach.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I can relate hermano. Kyle Flood/ Tim Beckman were clowns but at least they went to bowl games.

Beckman is a clown. The team won in spite of him. None of his staff from Toledo followed him which should've been a red flag after year one. He also got fired for making an injured player play.

There's an alternate universe where Bill Cubit didn't get a raw deal from Josh Whitman where our team is respectable. In this current timeline, Whitman wants to go down with the ship taking Lovie with him.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Beckman is a clown. The team won in spite of him. None of his staff from Toledo followed him which should've been a red flag after year one. He also got fired for making an injured player play.

There's an alternate universe where Bill Cubit didn't get a raw deal from Josh Whitman where our team is respectable. In this current timeline, Whitman wants to go down with the ship taking Lovie with him.
Sure, but Flood was faking drug test results and had players robbing drug dealers on the team and what not, but at least we beat Mike Leach once, kept it close the other time and went to some bowl games. Did they win in spite of him? Hmm, wouldnt say that as he was willing to roll the dice.