• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 Thread - (More Than a Feeling)

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Idk anything about Purdue but they have put together a terrific game plan so far. Impressive drive.

Brick

lol he got hurt two seconds after that post of course. mannn oregon is fucked. i'm gonna have to drop the PRESS CONFERENCE CORCH yerturb before the game is over at this point.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Oregon just getting demolished right now lol, should be 27-0 if MINSHEW doesn’t show some leniency and throw off his back foot

Pac-12 definitely not making the playoff this year because the reverse of this will definitely happen against UDub for Wazzu

Brick

"THIS THE FIRST THHHHAMMMEE THE OREGON OFFENSIVE LINE HAS BEEN ABLE TO MOVE PLAYERS OFF THE BALL FOR A ONE YARD GAIN IN 10 YEARS" corch cristobal ATTITUDE CULTURE

about tree fiddy

giphy.gif

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
This is one of the more creative gameplans I’ve seen this year. Purdue looking really solid tonight.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
SEC refs can suck my fucking balls. Weakest fucking targeting call I can remember, fucking horseshit call. Like Bama needed another fucking boost from you dicks.