• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8, Next advance Friday 10pm EST

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@TXHusker05 can you play tonight at 1030pm eastern

I am probably going to have to go on auto and/or drop out, I'm going out of town shortly and I think I'm going to leave the xbox home this time. Let me get back to you though when I know for sure. I think I'm only going to have time to play my Powerhouse game.

Toctsx112311

@bluejay13 whats the call here comish? I can wait and try to see if he can play at a later time or I can get it done now if you guys don't want to wait. I'm fine either way.

bluejay13

@bluejay13 whats the call here comish? I can wait and try to see if he can play at a later time or I can get it done now if you guys don't want to wait. I'm fine either way.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I can put him on auto tomorrow morning from my phone at work if need be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@bluejay13 I'm going to step down. The game against @Toctsx112311 was going to be my last user game until I the end of the season. I'm going out of town on the 9th and won't be bringing my xbox this time so now is as good of time as any to step down.

@Toctsx112311 By the time I finished up with Powerhouse I was NCAA'ed out and I don't know when/if I'll be able to play tomorrow. This week went fast and it isn't worth holding people up with me not sure if I can even play tomorrow. I put myself on auto.

@bluejay13 Once you advance, I'll reset my formation subs and playbook and retire so it doesn't cause any problems. I'm guessing had I retired this week it might have caused @Toctsx112311 some issues so I'll wait until the advance.

bluejay13

@bluejay13 I'm going to step down. The game against @Toctsx112311 was going to be my last user game until I the end of the season. I'm going out of town on the 9th and won't be bringing my xbox this time so now is as good of time as any to step down.

@Toctsx112311 By the time I finished up with Powerhouse I was NCAA'ed out and I don't know when/if I'll be able to play tomorrow. This week went fast and it isn't worth holding people up with me not sure if I can even play tomorrow. I put myself on auto.

@bluejay13 Once you advance, I'll reset my formation subs and playbook and retire so it doesn't cause any problems. I'm guessing had I retired this week it might have caused @Toctsx112311 some issues so I'll wait until the advance.

I would like to see you stay with us man! You add a lot of value to the dynasty but I know schedules can get busy. Think it over and just go on auto to recruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk