• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 adv wed

Akecheta

Green, I really hope my team can win the couple of advances I have while I'm on the road before the user games LOL

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@Walter323 If I get a chance I will join with my kids account for Clemson and go on auto. If I remember correctly they were the team that was glitched.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Is he moving near you in Jonesboro? Either way have fun and don't work to hard.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
He will be moving in with me until the beginning of Aug when he moves his family out here.

Make sure he understands the importance of the Razorbacks. Not sure what happened to you, but don't make the same mistake twice.

Ark_1.jpg

Akecheta

Make sure he understands the importance of the Razorbacks. Not sure what happened to you, but don't make the same mistake twice.

That is disgusting and there is zero fucking chance he'll be a Hog fan. He likes the Sooners.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@Walter323 If I get a chance I will join with my kids account for Clemson and go on auto. If I remember correctly they were the team that was glitched.

You kicked that profile out so you need to send an invite to D3ATHP3NQUIN

Not sure if I will get to it tonight.

Walter323

You kicked that profile out so you need to send an invite to D3ATHP3NQUIN

Not sure if I will get to it tonight.
I'll send an invite sometime tonight. No rush I'm on summer vacation until September so I've got all kinds of time

LAPray

No word from @SandS2910 yet and I'm about to start an offseason for another dynasty.. Hopefully we aren't holding the advance up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
They're scared out of their damn minds. Its funny to me

Has nothing to do with scared. Arkansas is a small state that produces 8-12 D1 FB players in a good year. Frank Broyles made it a policy to never play anyone in state in any sport. Don't acknowledge them, don't act like they exist in order to monopolize the in-state talent and resources. I don't agree with it, but I don't mind it either.

Akecheta

Has nothing to do with scared. Arkansas is a small state that produces 8-12 D1 FB players in a good year. Frank Broyles made it a policy to never play anyone in state in any sport. Don't acknowledge them, don't act like they exist in order to monopolize the in-state talent and resources. I don't agree with it, but I don't mind it either.

Actually Barnhill started it, Broyles perfected it. The "not enough talent" argument is kind of crappy, Mississippi has the same size population most of the SEC states are similar the difference is they have multiple P5 teams. Better teams = better coaches = better camps = more access. If Arkansas wasn't so dead set on holding every school in state back maybe we could get these athletes better training.

Akecheta

@NavyHog When I first moved here in 2006 I did a ton of research on the topic and the most common argument used even by people who work for the U of A is "Nothing to gain and everything to lose" That in and of it self proves the entire policy is based in fear.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Actually Barnhill started it, Broyles perfected it. The "not enough talent" argument is kind of crappy, Mississippi has the same size population most of the SEC states are similar the difference is they have multiple P5 teams. Better teams = better coaches = better camps = more access. If Arkansas wasn't so dead set on holding every school in state back maybe we could get these athletes better training.

Mississippi is 37% black and Arkansas is 15% (per Wiki). It matters in terms of producing D1 athletes.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog When I first moved here in 2006 I did a ton of research on the topic and the most common argument used even by people who work for the U of A is "Nothing to gain and everything to lose" That in and of it self proves the entire policy is based in fear.

I wouldn't mind seeing it. I agree there is nothing to gain, but I don't think it would be that big a deal if the Hogs lost.

But as I said before I see why the AD has continued this policy.

Akecheta

I wouldn't mind seeing it. I agree there is nothing to gain, but I don't think it would be that big a deal if the Hogs lost.

Its never made sense, and its never made sense to block other schools from building their programs the same way the Hogs did. Its backwards as hell. Oh well A State is doing big things on their own. Finally got a team of Admin and Athletics staff that believe they can achieve more than 2nd rate. Proud to say I attend every football game, help donate what I can and attend as many other sports as possible.

Akecheta

I do find it funny when U of A fans or even their coach claims they don't recruit the same level athletes as A State, but in the last 4 years have stolen like 5 or 6 kids that were committed to A State in the last week before signing day.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Its never made sense, and its never made sense to block other schools from building their programs the same way the Hogs did. Its backwards as hell. Oh well A State is doing big things on their own. Finally got a team of Admin and Athletics staff that believe they can achieve more than 2nd rate. Proud to say I attend every football game, help donate what I can and attend as many other sports as possible.

That's the attitude your fans need to have. Focus on marketing your program and continue to win, that more than an annual game with the Hogs will build the program.

Last edited: