• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 - Year 3

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Well I tried like 7 times to get my game to start and it wouldn't. Don't have the patience to keep trying tonight or delete all my files and start over so I will just try again tomorrow. Funny that the moment I delete some extra playbooks all of a sudden the game acts insane. I swear the playbook file numbering system is the cause of so many of the freezes and errors. I think the game is looking for playbooks in a different spot than they really are.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Me and Bulgy had the same issue yesterday...

@BulgyTexas @ArmyVol

Did either one of you do depth chart or formation sub changes before the game?

@TXHusker05 Are you saving to the hard drive or to the cloud? I just recently started to save to cloud and it cleared up my slow loading time and my CPB problem. Recently I could only put things on one CPB instead of creating several different books. It would auto delete anything over 2 CPBs (including my D CPB.)

BulgyTexas

5 Star Recruit
@BulgyTexas @ArmyVol

@TXHusker05 Are you saving to the hard drive or to the cloud? I just recently started to save to cloud and it cleared up my slow loading time and my CPB problem. Recently I could only put things on one CPB instead of creating several different books. It would auto delete anything over 2 CPBs (including my D CPB.)

My depth chart hasn't changed all season.

It takes a minute or two to connect to the EA servers. And then 5-10 to load the OD, another minute or two to get into the game lobby, and then the game discos while my game is downloading the coaching and recruiting info. I didn't change uniforms, I used a regular playbook. And it still won't connect.

RamesuThe1

@Walter323 I should be home sometime after 5 est. I know you're traveling back today so, let me know if you wanna try tonight. Tomorrow and Tuesday, the earliest I could play would be 9 est

ArmyVol

#trending
My depth chart hasn't changed all season.

It takes a minute or two to connect to the EA servers. And then 5-10 to load the OD, another minute or two to get into the game lobby, and then the game discos while my game is downloading the coaching and recruiting info. I didn't change uniforms, I used a regular playbook. And it still won't connect.
the problem wasnt on my end. I did zero adjustments and was able to play in the lobby and in other OD's with no issues.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@BulgyTexas @ArmyVol

I save to the hard drive which may be part of the problem. I feel like my game loads incredibly slow at times and quite a few times I end up getting a hard freeze where I have to restart my system. I assume that isn't helping matters.

Going to try again shortly, hopefully it all just works without much more effort.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I save to the hard drive which may be part of the problem. I feel like my game loads incredibly slow at times and quite a few times I end up getting a hard freeze where I have to restart my system. I assume that isn't helping matters.

Going to try again shortly, hopefully it all just works without much more effort.

Had the same problem. Went back to my XBOX storage and had 450+ NCAA 14 files stored. Started to delete them, but would have taken forever 1 at a time. Once I enabled "cloud storage" and saved my files there it cleared up everything and is 3x faster. I'm convinced this would clear up your problem.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Finally got the game to work, Nebraska holds on to win 49-48 thanks to a missed PAT by Colorado. CU had 503 yards, Nebraska had 653. 37 rushes for 319 and 4 TD and 23 of 31 passing for 334 and 3 TD. That game was not a whole lot of fun. I think part of the problem may have been that one of Colorado's coordinators is a former user coach. Got it played at least but that may explain things.

Just @RamesuThe1 vs @Walter323 and @LEGEND vs CPU to go.