• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 Thread - Hush

bruin

Love, love
They got it in the morning
Love, love
They got it late in the evening

We're at the halfway point of the season. Isn't that a shame? Might be a relief for me, tbh. Gameday is heading to Baton Rouge for a top 10 showdown and a showcase once again for the best team in the nation. Might as well be Rivalry weekend too as The RedRiver Shootout engages along with USC traveling to South Bend. Also we got some mid week FUN BELT. Anybody going to go see Joker? I've been on a chili verde kick. Slow cook dat pot roast. Former undisputed Cruiserweight Champion Oleksander Usyk makes his heavyweight debut this weekend in Chicago only on DAZN.

Listen, hush, hush, I thought I heard
Her calling my name now
Hush, hush, she broke my heart
But I love her just the same now

Cheers, bros.

36148b53e704114c50a8bdfb535eb83c.jpg

gphr_slide_notre_dame_vs_usc_1977_football_game_ken_macafee_copy.jpg

giphy.gif

6ail8s3iodk31.jpg

f9ae5dd265114db58e98eb8b22ec9c12.jpg

Notable matchups:

Colorado at #13 Oregon, 7:00 PT, FS1 (Friday)
#6 OU vs #11 Texas, 9:00 AM PT, ABC
South Carolina at #3 Georgia, 9:00 AM PT, ESPN
#1 Alabama at #24 Texas A&M 12:30 PT, CBS
Florida State at #2 Clemson, 12:30 PT, ABC
Washington State at #18 Arizona State, 12:30 PT, PAC-12NET
USC at #9 Notre Dame, 4:30 PT, NBC
#10 Penn State at #17 Iowa, 4:30 PT, ABC
#7 Florida at #5 LSU, 5:00 PT, ESPN

Last edited:

Mr. Tennessee

That Crazy Linux Guy
Utopia Moderator
Lots of good games on this weekend.

Think TN steals one this weekend by a 24-23 type score over Miss St since its a noon game.

Next week Borg Saban will name his score against the Vols.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

bruin

UPDATE:
Usyk's opponent Tyrone Spong failed his drug test!~

Usyk's new opponent should be named tomorrow!

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Nebraska plays undefeated Goldy this weekend. Since joining the Big Ten, Nebraska is 5-3 against the Gophers. All-time, Minnesota leads the series 32-25-2. I had no idea Minnesota was our rival to the north in the before time

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Is Minnesota actually good? They're a good bet to be 8-0. But having one score wins against SDSU, Georgia Southern, Fresno, and Purdue.

bruin

UPDATE:
Usyk's opponent Tyrone Spong failed his drug test!~

Usyk's new opponent should be named tomorrow!

UPDATE PART 2!
The replacement has been named!
38 year old Chazz Witherspoon. What a sport!
4CBE6FB5-229E-4120-B8D8-8A2750C8E119.jpeg

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I wish App played State too, so they could beat the shit out of them. Matt McKay? Brady Hockman? Sheesh, who gives a fuck. On the outside looking in at this point, State is like season 15 of Big Bang Theory, a even more tiresome version of a show that was already dogshit to begin with. Drinkwitz leaves for Boone and whadya know, State's offense is anemic. App is the only football school in Cackalacky STICK TO SWIMMING PRICKZZZZ

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Is Minnesota actually good? They're a good bet to be 8-0. But having one score wins against SDSU, Georgia Southern, Fresno, and Purdue.
No I don't think so, just ok, but they have been on a tear since they fired their D-Coordinator last year. I could easily see them getting to 10 wins with the schedule they have.

Lightningwar

Administrator
No I don't think so, just ok, but they have been on a tear since they fired their D-Coordinator last year. I could easily see them getting to 10 wins with the schedule they have.

Gophers have a weak schedule this year. They could go 10-2 or 9-3. Then play somebody like Gata or LSU in a bowl game and get their doors blown the eff off.

bruin

Theo Howard entered the transfer portal.

UCLA leading returning WR, Sr. Has played one game this season (due to an injury*)
said he wants to go somewhere that can exploit his ability..

source.gif

jdlikewhoa

Theo Howard entered the transfer portal.

UCLA leading returning WR, Sr. Has played one game this season (due to an injury*)
said he wants to go somewhere that can exploit his ability..

source.gif
MAAAAAN. I can’t wait til Baby Bryce hits the transfer portal

Wolfman21

hasselbeck thursday night nc state @Wuf engageeeee we need WWYPFT live chat @bruin

hasselbeck is absolutely fucking terrible. Hockman was 16-27 for 205 yds and an INT and generally ineffective for most of the night. Hasselbecks sign off? "And theres Bailey Hockman, what a game he had, he'll remember this one forever"

Ya fuckin kiddin me? Thank God Syracuse didn't realize that our DBs are hot fuck garbage until there was 5 minutes left in the game or they would have probably scored 30+. Tommy Devito though...holy fuck what a pussy. Numerous times he ran out of bounds or just curled into a ball when he could have made something happen. We have shit for QBs at NC State, but theres no way i'd want that fucker on my team.