• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 6 - Year 3

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Advanced to Week 6! Next advance Sunday night.

@TXHusker05 (Nebraska) vs @NavyHog (Arkansas)
@RamesuThe1 (TCU) at @bluejay13 (Tennessee)

@ncaafan323 (Oregon) vs LSU (Potentially @fonzilla if he joins)

@Flanntastic (Ohio State) at Roll Tide
@Wpotty (Florida State) at Michigan State

@Walter323 (Georgia) BYE
@TotalDoubt (Auburn) BYE
@LEGEND (Penn State) BYE

@LEGEND since you had a BYE this week, I just booted you from the OD before the advance. I reset the Coach Upgrades to 15 and re-invited you. Rejoin as Penn State and let me know if you have the 15 coach upgrades. Worked out well that you had a BYE this week, hopefully it works.

@fonzilla you also have an invite, if you happen to join this week let me know the same. I'll reset the coach upgrades to 15 each week until you rejoin to be safe.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@TXHusker05

I can do 10:15 pm EST or maybe a little earlier.

FYI I am running just a "regular spread". It's multiple with a lot of 2 TE sets. No Air Raid.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@TXHusker05

I can do 10:15 pm EST or maybe a little earlier.

FYI I am running just a "regular spread". It's multiple with a lot of 2 TE sets. No Air Raid.

It might be a little bit later than 10:15 et for me Navy, but not long after. I can get on after the Blackhawks game ends. It should be before then, but seems like it is a slow moving game.

RamesuThe1

Almost blew it against @bluejay13. Leading 27-21 with a little over 2 minutes left...deep in Volunteer territory and well within FG range my Rb fumbles and his guy gets a scoop and score to go ahead 28-27.

Next play from scrimmage, my Freshman WR destroys the jam, takes a 9 route 75 yards to make the score 33-28, go for 2, sacked.

On the ensuing kickoff, his returner takes it 100 to go ahead 33-34...converts the 2 point try to make it 33-36.

Now there's a little more than a minute and a half left, true freshman qb, strings together a beautiful drive capped by a TD to my TE to go up 36-40.

Now 30+ seconds remain, Tennessee is able to get 2 first downs but haven't crossed his own 40...tries a short throw over he middle, my MLB in qb spy grabs the pick to seal it.

Total of 42 points in the 4th and a near heart attack. Great Game bluejay.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog My dynasty file is loading so slow. I have a feeling I may need to reset my internet but once it loads we can give it a shot. Hopefully it won't lag.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Huskers defeat the Razorbacks 34-20. It was 3-0 Nebraska after one but the Razorbacks scored on the first play of the 2nd quarter to take a 7-3 lead. That was the last lead Arkansas would have as the Huskers answered with a touchdown of their own 14 seconds later and followed with 2 more to lead 24-7 at half.

Each team alternated a field goal in the third quarter to make it 27-10 and the Razorbacks made a late run, kicking a 57 yard field goal, recovering an onside kick and scoring a touchdown but the following onside kick was recovered and led to a quick Nebraska score to end the game.

The Nebraska defense was suffocating for most of the game, holding Arkansas to just one redzone appearance and forcing 3 turnovers. The Huskers offense was very efficient, running 52 plays for 458 yards, rushing 43 times for 339 yards and 3 TD and throwing 5 of 9 for 119 yards and a TD.

Tommy Armstrong was the star for Nebraska. Throwing for 119 and a TD and running for 192 and 2 TD. He looked like Tommie Frazier back there for a while, making perfect reads on option, hurdling players and spinning off of tackles. His legs more than made up for his errant passes early in the game. Terrell Newby was also effective, running 18 times for 119 yards and a TD. Jordan Westerkamp and Cethan Carter each caught 2 passes for 55 yards while Wingback De'Mornay Pierson-El caught a pass for a 9 yard touchdown.

The interior of the Husker DL was awesome, with the two DTs combining for 3 sacks in the game. The secondary had its ups and downs but two key INTs helped secure the win.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Looks like @ncaafan323 and @Flanntastic have CPU games left and @LEGEND has to re-join and recruit. @TotalDoubt may or may not have to recruit, I didn't check the website. We should be able to advance tomorrow.

@ncaafan323 feel free to play the CPU. LSU will stay CPU controlled until @fonzilla figures his shit out. Unfortunately that means you'll probably have to play a team that had its rosters and depth charts fucked with by an immature user, but we'll just pretend they are being coached by a Drunken Les Miles. Which I suppose is regular Les Miles.

bluejay13

Almost blew it against @bluejay13. Leading 27-21 with a little over 2 minutes left...deep in Volunteer territory and well within FG range my Rb fumbles and his guy gets a scoop and score to go ahead 28-27.

Next play from scrimmage, my Freshman WR destroys the jam, takes a 9 route 75 yards to make the score 33-28, go for 2, sacked.

On the ensuing kickoff, his returner takes it 100 to go ahead 33-34...converts the 2 point try to make it 33-36.

Now there's a little more than a minute and a half left, true freshman qb, strings together a beautiful drive capped by a TD to my TE to go up 36-40.

Now 30+ seconds remain, Tennessee is able to get 2 first downs but haven't crossed his own 40...tries a short throw over he middle, my MLB in qb spy grabs the pick to seal it.

Total of 42 points in the 4th and a near heart attack. Great Game bluejay.

I was trying to throw the deep post on that last pick but Dobbs gunned it right into your middle linebackers bread basket instead. GG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
OK im out right now for my bday. I'll get it played in the morning. Sorry to hold y'all up

Nah man you're perfectly fine, it's rare that so much of the week gets done so quickly. Normally you'd have until Sunday, tomorrow is perfectly fine.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Grief despair and agony on me. @TXHusker05 and the Corncobs put 340+ rushing yards on me. I had no answer for all the pulling action even with 9 in the box (4-6 Bear mostly).

Conference and National titles hopes are dashed, but I am not done. I'm going to relish my role as a spoiler and plan on adding another Top 5 recruiting class. I have the number one projected team in 17 and 18.

LEGEND

No go on HC xp!

Man this sucks! If I could just recruit I don't care about anything else... It sucks taking 4-5 wks to fully recruit a player.

I'm having the same problem in the other league. From what I've read online is that nothing can be done. Any new members will get zero xp. Only way to even it is boot everyone and have then rejoin.

Last edited:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Chance it may come back in the off season after coaching changes. I quit for two weeks, came back and was able to get XP.

Stupid EA sports.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Yeah usually the boot, reset coach level, re-join works fine to get the 15 upgrades. We can keep trying either at another BYE week or during the off-season and see if we can get you guys the upgrades.

Just @Flanntastic left.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Oh were supposed to get 15? I only got 6 so I'm in his same boat. But OK bye week it is

I'm guessing the reason you just got 6 is that it hadn't been reset to 15 the advance before you joined. Once we get you to a bye week, I will let you recruit and just before advancing boot you, reset the XP to 15 and have you rejoin after the advance.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Still waiting on @Flanntastic

28972lrg.jpg