• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 - Year 3

LEGEND

Do you want me to send you an invite or can you just join yourself? The password is nutopia if you happen to get on before I can send an invite.

If you want to go back to Miami, feel free, but I did remove them from the conference just to make sure they didn't get totally destroyed by human opponents or potentially cause the huddle glitch problem. You can be anyone else if you want to change it up as well.

I took Penn State!

Don't know if Kansas State d-line is really good or my o-line is that bad. Couldn't finish my drop back before being sacked on passing plays.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I took Penn State!

Don't know if Kansas State d-line is really good or my o-line is that bad. Couldn't finish my drop back before being sacked on passing plays.

Awesome, I've been tempted to try a different team at some point just to get some new energy into the game. Sometimes I get a little bored with the same team and same offense. I've almost done a too good of job reloading talent, I haven't had to change my offense in 3 seasons lol.

I bet it was a mix of both. I find that the CPU pass rush is absurd at times, especially teams that have coach upgrades, which I'm sure KSU does with Snyder.

LEGEND

Awesome, I've been tempted to try a different team at some point just to get some new energy into the game. Sometimes I get a little bored with the same team and same offense. I've almost done a too good of job reloading talent, I haven't had to change my offense in 3 seasons lol.

I bet it was a mix of both. I find that the CPU pass rush is absurd at times, especially teams that have coach upgrades, which I'm sure KSU does with Snyder.

I don't have any HC xp! I only have 3 OC & DC xp...

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I don't have any HC xp! I only have 3 OC & DC xp...

You may have to leave and come back after the next advance, I didn't reset the coach upgrade to 15 before you joined. I can do that before the next advance. But it may need to happen when you have a BYE.

LEGEND

I love this Penn State team!

I had them in another dyn and really built them to a powerhouse. But, as soon as I got them stacked, commish killed the dyn... I was so pissed!

Yeah once you stack a team you have to change your scheme... It can become boring very quickly.

fonzilla

I love this Penn State team!

I had them in another dyn and really built them to a powerhouse. But, as soon as I got them stacked, commish killed the dyn... I was so pissed!

Yeah once you stack a team you have to change your scheme... It can become boring very quickly.
Yeah LSU is pretty much how I wanted my team to be right now.