• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3

LEGEND

I'm done with this dyn! That warm Qb up crap is bull shit! He on the road comes out throwing.... No screens.... No short passes all strikes! My Qb as usual can't hit the water from the middle of the ocean!

I don't need this headache!

He goes 6-8 first drive out the gates All perfect strikes! My Qb starts 0-3 two WTF passes out of 3!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

LEGEND

Yet another game where my Qb has better Thp and THA yet can't complete shit! The passes aren't even close!

I'm playing in other dyn's with 5 Qba and I don't have the bull shit these sliders do!

LEGEND

Green.

That's just how it roles. Run the ball more.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
Why is it I have to run when others don't? He came out with 5 str8 passes! And they weren't hitches or screens!
Nah, y'all can keep that BS!

BulgyTexas

5 Star Recruit
Why is it I have to run when others don't? He came out with 5 str8 passes! And they weren't hitches or screens!
Nah, y'all can keep that BS!

If it makes you feel any better it didn't report the result. We can try again.

LEGEND

If it makes you feel any better it didn't report the result. We can try again.
Nah, I'm good bruh! Thanks.

I can't roll with sliders that work for a particular group of players! It's obvious those sliders cater to a certain style of play... I don't play that style... so why waste time and energy!

Walter323

Nah, I'm good bruh! Thanks.

I can't roll with sliders that work for a particular group of players! It's obvious those sliders cater to a certain style of play... I don't play that style... so why waste time and energy!

If you could post the slider differences I would appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bluejay13

Now it's not letting connect to the EA servers. I will reset my router

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluejay13

Might have to postpone and check back in like 20 minutes. I hate that this game is outdated

Walter323

Might have to postpone and check back in like 20 minutes. I hate that this game is outdated

Let me know if you get on. I've got nothing going on tonight. Can do tomorrow night too

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk