• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 - Year 4

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Advanced to Week 3! Next advance Thursday night.

@TXHusker05 (Nebraska) at @Wpotty (Florida State)
@Flanntastic (Ohio State) at @Walter323 (Georgia)

@RamesuThe1 (TCU) at @NavyHog (Arkansas)
@ArmyVol (UCLA) at @ncaafan323 (Alabama - Auto Pilot)

@LEGEND (Penn State) vs Boise State
@bluejay13 (Tennessee) at LSU

@ncaafan323 you still have your invite. I did reset the upgrades again before this week. @NavyHog it wouldn't let me invite that account since you don't have an EA Origin account with it, or so it says.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@Wpotty I'll have to get back to you on a time, Wednesday afternoon/night may work for me but we might have to do Thursday. Let me know what works for you and I will see what I can do.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Well that wasn't great for @Wpotty, think it was 42-7 when he just decided enough was enough. Can't blame him, that game was a disaster for him. His QB was all over the place. Final score was 56-7 Nebraska. FSU had just 211 yards, 7 of 23 passing for 128 yards and 11 rushes for 83 yards.

Huskers put up 531 yards. 41 rushes for 308 yards and 4 TD and 14 of 20 for 223 yards and 3 TD. Converted all but 1 conversion attempt and held the ball 22 of 28 minutes.

Wpotty

I just about flipped out earlier when I missed on a slant and two curls in a row by about ten yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluejay13

Note: Jim Tressel used his first "mulligan" ever in his 4 year stint against a pesky formerly user-controlled LSU squad
I didn't want to be "that guy" but I was getting pissed and thought I should let you guys know that I used a restart