• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 Thread - The Hills Reboot Is Happening.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I don't care if you suck SEC cock all day long if you know what you're talking about

He's non-SEC Danielson

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
fAv2J1f.jpg

@Dr. Shats Basoon

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Is Okie State supposed to have some insane pass rush or something? They're killing Boise

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Is Okie State supposed to have some insane pass rush or something? They're killing Boise
Bundage is similar to Okronkwo from last season. He’s killer. Brailford is gonna be all big 12 too.

We’ve had the players, just needed the defensive coordinator to utilize them.

Rod Gillmore is so bad

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Was there a change to targeting where a runner gets protection now? Michigan just got a targeting call on a running play in the middle of the field. What the fuck? I thought it was just someone defenseless.

fsuprime

Was there a change to targeting where a runner gets protection now? Michigan just got a targeting call on a running play in the middle of the field. What the fuck? I thought it was just someone defenseless.

3 spearing calls not called on fsu rb but cuse qb goes head first and tapped on shoulder by someones hand and it was a pf

who knows :)

salt!

on a real note tho, fsu used the va tech cramp defense time out trickquite well today so i expect a fix by next year

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Boise now playing like that Madden cheeser who gets behind and starts hurry up audibling skinny posts the whole 2nd half

fsuprime

Very typical. When Vandy is a decent team, they tear your heart out with the way they lose. I've seen it for 40 years.

Mostly they have just been ass over those 40 years though.
imagine if they won over those 40

huge rural fanbase that the alumni are disgusted by, it is miami all over again but with way better academic rating.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nah I saw yall tombout that game and Google the score and couldn't believe it

Actually in Montana right now

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I tried to watch that Houston game but it's so boring. There is no crowd and no noise. It's like watching 7 on 7 practice.

Soonerfan09

BYU’s corch need to be fired regardless of the outcome.

Actually, he never called that 3rd timeout that everyone was expecting, which was a nice touch. New strategy sure to catch on. Will prove pointless in two weeks.