• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 presented by them Ovement

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
16 penalties with 14 mins left in the 2nd quarter?? Lol fuck off refs. DDD reruns it is. Flavortown.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Year four (4) and five (5) at Arizona and DickRod is struggling in conference play while racking up meaningless non-conference wins, you say?

Fry-Im-Shocked-Futurama.gif

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Not sure why we pass 3 plays in a row with a running QB. Either put Jeff George Jr in or run the ball EVERY down.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I forgot to mention. How out of shape is IL? One of the corners for them had his hands on his hips during the second series lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The refs just called DPI on UCLA for a CB being blocked on a throwaway on an RPO

These guys are horrible at their jobs

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Quick passing from Empty has been working great and we can't run the ball? Time to go the I FORM

Good job, JEDD!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Run two toss plays for negative yardage, then finally run a simple inside zone for 30+. What does JEDD do two plays later? Run a toss for -7.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan offense in the red zone makes my eyes bleed. And facing Air Force's offense is like slowly dying in pain.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Pitt guy gets obliterated out of bounds right in front of a ref and no call lol

It doesn't matter at all for Pitt, but just horrible officiating everywhere