• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 Thread presented by Mike Leach Gifs

Brick

So, is Taggart traditionally this conservative with a lead? I legitimately don't know. This is really cucky.

Brick

Oregon has stopped 10 straight third downs. That's kind of crazy.

Lol at Riley punting with 6 minutes left down 14.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
UCLA looks pretty good. Credit to JEDD for being one of the approximately six people on the planet that knows you can run a pass-first "pro" offense.

The biggest issue I see right now is pass rush. Hawaii had more sacks than them and they didn't even register one until the scrubs were in with 11 minutes left in the 4th.

Brick

UCLA looks pretty good. Credit to JEDD for being one of the approximately six people on the planet that knows you can run a pass-first "pro" offense.

The biggest issue I see right now is pass rush. Hawaii had more sacks than them and they didn't even register one until the scrubs were in with 11 minutes left in the 4th.
Why is the yardage so close?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol fuck you refs, guy gets ejected on a completely meaningless play when he didn't even do anything wrong and now has to miss half of next week

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Time to watch JT throw it in the dirt for a quarter before I give up to do literally anything else

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh nice over on NBC Mushmouth Mayock is explaining what a Qb Spy is.

Undoubtedly this is actually news for some ND fans...

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Oregon-Brasky is 42-35? The fuck? Under Chip or Good Helfrich, this would've been a game that you turn off at half and find out they won 64-17 later on.

Oregon will lose to somebody this year because Taggart's inner Jeff Fisher comes out

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How is Mayfield going to run from the cops now?

Brick

I wonder if Oregon is gonna run it into the line three times with Freeman and punt.
Lol. Almost!

This is fucked. Nebraska's offense hasn't even been good in the second half and they may overcome a 28 point deficit. Unbelievable.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Omg that Nebraska play hahahahaha

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh God Mayfield just got tombstoned in the backfield. He gonna die this game.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yes a pass interference on a pass that landed 10 yards out of the end zone!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I could be a better ref in Cricket than football refs are in football.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
got my ass sun burned, but I sure enjoyed watching mountain jesus throw the ball all over the place

look forward to scoring 50 points a game but giving up 60 in B12 game because our corners are fucking terrible

Brick

These were Herbert's numbers at halftime. He threw 8 passes in the second half.

aeb687d38409a8ba9d016647d50dcd79.jpg

Brick

Happy with the win, don't get me wrong, but that was one of the most conservative halves of football I've ever seen.

Brick

This Nebraska QB is horrid. Whichever one of him or Josh Allen throws more picks will be the next Jags' first rounder.
Oregon gets to play Allen next week! Nothing to make a defense's confidence soar in college like facing a NASHNUL QB.

Brick

Frosh Barrett best Barrett. If he's as bad this year with Wilson as he has been the past two years, bench him next year.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wait...an inter-conference game using refs from one of the conferences playing is a real thing? Lmao