• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 14 adv saturday

Downinthebend

So i followed everything in that guide, turned on upnp, opened ports for the xbox, you got any ideas? Did you run the test for xbox live and see if anything game up?

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Even if we can't get this league game to work we can have them sim it and we can play a lobby game just for fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downinthebend

If we can get a lobby game going, should we just do 7 minute quarter, winner has right to face ai in dynasty?

you should get a better team in lobby if we do that

Downinthebend

I guess we sim it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ya looks like it.
theres no way either me or sim me wins, so grats to that 99 overal defense with a non 71 throwpower 6 foot tall 82 throw accuracy qb lol.

sometime can the rest of y'all test my connection, so i can see if i can even play user games?

I connect to ranked play just fine..

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
ya looks like it.
theres no way either me or sim me wins, so grats to that 99 overal defense with a non 71 throwpower 6 foot tall 82 throw accuracy qb lol.

sometime can the rest of y'all test my connection, so i can see if i can even play user games?

I connect to ranked play just fine..

I can play in a few hours

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Conf Champ week. @bruin228 I won't be available tonight.

Reminder to the coach in Cincinnati. The max on 5-star recruits is 2. So hands off the 5-star TE out of Texas.

UVA is scuffling along at #29 in the recruiting rankings. Despite what you clowns are saying, UVA is not under investigation by the NCAA. You guys can all suck it.

Downinthebend

Conf Champ week. @bruin228 I won't be available tonight.

Reminder to the coach in Cincinnati. The max on 5-star recruits is 2. So hands off the 5-star TE out of Texas.

UVA is scuffling along at #29 in the recruiting rankings. Despite what you clowns are saying, UVA is not under investigation by the NCAA. You guys can all suck it.
I don't see that rule in rules and regulations thread, can that be updated?

Downinthebend

in honor of not having played a single user game this season, anyone want to play some ball, so I can see if I can connect right?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Good game. I am ready to reboot, though. Talent is at a point where the game is unplayable.