• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 14 adv friday

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
#2 Texas State just lost, so right now it would be a UVA-VT national title game @NavyHog

It will be interesting to see what happens if Flann's Bearcats beats Dakota's Wolfpack. If he does that creates a 3-way tie for 1st with @LEGEND beating @bruin228 who beat @Flanntastic. I'm not sure how the CPU picks the division rep for the CC, but I think it has to do with the highest ranked team. Wake Forest has clinched my side of the conference. Unless something unusual happens with the BCS I can back my way into the championship without having to play the CC game.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, if they do it correctly, it would be by highest BCS rank. That's how the Big 12 South was decided in 2008.

Walter323

NC State wins = Nebraska in
Cincinnati wins = Virginia Tech in

If NC State wins, winner of the ACC will face Virginia Tech in the BCS
If Cincinnati wins, winner will of the ACC will face Virginia in the BCS

Is it possible to have 2 teams without winning their conferences to be in the BCS championship?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@Walter323, can you send SCRAMJETZ an invite to the OD. He's a legit player, we played the other day. Should be joining the site soon.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
a12c10d3c1fc5fb741085f8dfb5c5f0c.jpg

This dumbass decided to go to 2-10 Tennessee over 10-2, best offense in the country Virginia Tech. He is going to be an absolute monster.

SandS2910

If @SandS2910 is switching teams we can SIM the OU game. I'm in no rush if he wants to play either.

Just thinking out loud.
You can sim it. Sorry for all the switching. Just want my damn XP! Can someone give me instructions on exactly how I do it?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Walter323

You can sim it. Sorry for all the switching. Just want my damn XP! Can someone give me instructions on exactly how I do it?

Reitire from OU if you can soon and then rejoin after I advance to the bowl season

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Can't the XP glitch be fixed by capping the members allowed at 11? I can't remember if you can change that after starting the OD up, though.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
What team hasn't been used?

USC, Oregon, Ohio State, Michigan, etc

If you ask me before u pick I can probably tell you. Honestly when "it clears up" is a roll of the dice. No rhyme or reason.