• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 13 - Year 3

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Advanced to Week 13! Next advance late Thursday night.

@TXHusker05 (Nebraska) at @Flanntastic (Ohio State)
@RamesuThe1 (TCU) at @ncaafan323 (Alabama)

@TotalDoubt (Auburn) vs @Wpotty (Florida State)
(@Wpotty if you're back, play the CPU since TD is out, I don't want to delete him during the season and risk messing something up though)

@NavyHog (Arkansas) vs Navy
@LEGEND (Penn State) at Purdue
@bluejay13 (Tennessee) vs Middle Tennessee State
@Walter323 (Georgia) at LSU (Auto)

@ArmyVol (UCLA) BYE

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Played Navy last night and had some interesting stats. They were 70 overall so I didn't think it would be challenging - and I was right. Starting TB had 312 yards on 28 carries, but that wasn't the most interesting stat to me. My offense had 27 pancake blocks with 12 by my starting (96 OVR) LT. I don't think I've ever had that many by one player.

Regular season is over for me. The next 3 weeks should fly by.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
@Flanntastic Let me know what works for you. I'm not sure I'll be able to make Wednesday night work but I'll let you know tomorrow, otherwise Thursday should work fine.
Thursday is better for me

Dang look at FSU jumping in those recruiting rankings with 7- 5 stars, i demand a investigation

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Thursday is better for me

Dang look at FSU jumping in those recruiting rankings with 7- 5 stars, i demand a investigation

Probably for me too. My hours are all over the place and by tonight I'll have probably slept a total of 2 hours in the last 48. We will knock it out Thursday.

And we all know Florida State cheats, it's the only realistic thing EA managed to program. Probably because that fuck that ran NCAA development was a FSU guy.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Played Navy last night and had some interesting stats. They were 70 overall so I didn't think it would be challenging - and I was right. Starting TB had 312 yards on 28 carries, but that wasn't the most interesting stat to me. My offense had 27 pancake blocks with 12 by my starting (96 OVR) LT. I don't think I've ever had that many by one player.

Regular season is over for me. The next 3 weeks should fly by.

That's crazy, even in my best rushing games like the 600+ I rolled up on @TotalDoubt I didn't have more than a handful of pancake blocks. I'm pretty sure my WR led that game with 3.

Middle Tennessee State? Does Vandy not want to play anymore?

Vandy backed out of the contract, got tired of hearing Rocky Top over and over.

LEGEND

Wk 13 and the most I have scouted of a player is 50%... This sucks donkey dick! Only one player with 50% at that, All the others are 40% smh!

Benched my starting qb last night. He started game 3-12 with 1 int and several extremely poorly thrown passes. My 3 rd string qb came in and went something like 10-12.

This game is so stupid!

My qb with 88 accuracy can't hit the side of a warehouse, but my qb with 80 accuracy can't miss!

Smh!

RamesuThe1

TCU officially ends the regular season with a 11-1 mark, ready to make a repeat trip to the Big 12 Title game.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Flann and I started like 11 of 11 passing combined, 7 of which were me, 21-21 just starting the 2nd quarter and the game dies for apparently no reason. I think we both remained in the game, just disconnected. Sometimes I wonder why we still play this fucking game. Fuck off Sam kella and that other talentless cunt who robbed us of new NCAAs.

I know I'm going to start this next game 1 of 10 passing.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Flann and I started like 11 of 11 passing combined, 7 of which were me, 21-21 just starting the 2nd quarter and the game dies for apparently no reason. I think we both remained in the game, just disconnected. Sometimes I wonder why we still play this fucking game. Fuck off Sam kella and that other talentless cunt who robbed us of new NCAAs.

I know I'm going to start this next game 1 of 10 passing.

You can advance when the game is over. Everyone has played that is not on auto.

@TXHusker05

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Well that game pretty much evaporated any remaining interest I had in NCAA. The disconnect ruined what was looking like an all-time great shootout and I just lost on a completely uncovered touchdown pass up the seam because my defensive hot routes reset when Flann reset his formation on a hurry-up/no-huddle play with 10 seconds left.

I had a Cover 3 Cloud play called with the flat corner hot routed to man cover the player that ended up scoring the touchdown and my safeties shifted towards his trips, but when flann's formation or play reset my shifts and audibles got reset and that guy serious walked 25 yards up the seam untouched. Brutal way to lose. Should have just blown a timeout once that happened.

Wk 13 and the most I have scouted of a player is 50%... This sucks donkey dick! Only one player with 50% at that, All the others are 40% smh!

Benched my starting qb last night. He started game 3-12 with 1 int and several extremely poorly thrown passes. My 3 rd string qb came in and went something like 10-12.

This game is so stupid!

My qb with 88 accuracy can't hit the side of a warehouse, but my qb with 80 accuracy can't miss!

Smh!

I wish we had enough interest in doing a league with all new The recruits. Just start everyone at 15 coaching level so there would be no glitch (hopefully). Think it be kind of fun

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
I wish we had enough interest in doing a league with all new The recruits. Just start everyone at 15 coaching level so there would be no glitch (hopefully). Think it be kind of fun
You would glitch the moment somebody new joined up

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2