• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 Thread - November Rain

Brick

bama will get in the playoff if they win out, no question. just look through all the losses of previous playoff teams and the undefeated teams left. do people not fucking remember that they got into a TWO TEAM playoff without winning their division? the media is gonna play along and make people think they won't, don't buy it.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I feel like if OU loses another, Bammer will get in.

They will definitely try to get them in over Oregon or a one loss Minnesota/PSU. Lol if Utah wins the Pac-12.

I feel like OU gets in over them cause BLUE BLOOD

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
We are on FANTASTIC fnish HOUR alert HERMANOS UTEP DOWN 7 DRIVING agasint CHARLOTTE

Brick

I feel like if OU loses another, Bammer will get in.

They will definitely try to get them in over Oregon or a one loss Minnesota/PSU. Lol if Utah wins the Pac-12.

I feel like OU gets in over them cause BLUE BLOOD
OU was pretty much dominated by KSU and big xii is poo at the top. no way.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This shit where they don’t blow the whistle so the lineman can push the runner forward for an extra five yards is so annoying

Brick

which game should i curse next. i went to that shitfest bama/clemson semi with bryant and hurts and the bama/lsu shitfest last year. rematches were great. fuuuuuu

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Is this the best performance by someone named CLYDE in college football history?!