• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Thread - Werewolves of London

Brick

remember when oregon passed up ruhle and HYPRRR for willie fucking taggart?

let's revisit what our favorite COLUMNIST had to say about this.

https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregonian/john_canzano/2016/12/pj_fleck_is_not_tracking_well.html

Fleck's troubles, to me, sit squarely in the idea that the chief boosters involved in this Ducks search (Phil Knight and Pat Kilkenny) are grounded men, who are more interested in substance vs. style. Remember, Knight sold sneakers out of the back of his car and Kilkenny is from Eastern Oregon.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
God, please. I hate watching his dumb oafish bumbling ass out there over throwing every open receiver or making dipshit high school tier decisions with throwing the ball. He's the worst QB that WVU has had since Brad Lewis back in like 2000.
“Jeff” Jarrett Brown my man

bruin

So..
UCLA-Colorado at 6 on PAC-12 NETwork
Southern Cal-CRISTOBAL on at 5 on BIG FOX
DAZN- KOVALEV vs Canelo card starts at 6 PT.
Just read that DAZN doesn't PLAN on starting Kovalev-Canelo till AFTER the UFC Diaz fight...
So hopefully by the end of DTR putting it on the Buffs?

how many screens+cubans+ DAZN with the honey @Bmack

It's all coming together

bruin

Evander Holyfield’s kid, Evan makes weight right on the dot at 154!
Pro debut tomorrow only on DAZN!

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
So..
UCLA-Colorado at 6 on PAC-12 NETwork
Southern Cal-CRISTOBAL on at 5 on BIG FOX
DAZN- KOVALEV vs Canelo card starts at 6 PT.
Just read that DAZN doesn't PLAN on starting Kovalev-Canelo till AFTER the UFC Diaz fight...
So hopefully by the end of DTR putting it on the Buffs?

how many screens+cubans+ DAZN with the honey @Bmack

It's all coming together

CUBANS were WEDENSDAY. HONEY is a HABITUAL LINE STEPPER so I am making a RULING that she is OUT of the PICTURE. I am HOSTING a small gathering for the first time at my new abode. WE will have:

50 INCH: DAZN via the PS4
50 INCH: UFC via the ESPN + by way of APPLE TV
39(? who even knows) INCH: Best football game of the moment.
27 INCH may have another game going.
Laptop set up to stream onto the 27 inch. Any NUTOPIANG will be from the phone.
Liquor and cigars on the deluxe high rise apartment in the sky high balcony will be consumed.

bruin

Heavy DRAMA at the weigh in today.
Kovalev first weighed in at 176(one lb over the limit) the proceeds to take off necklace( now at 175.1/2!) then proceeds to take off boxers (nude now 175.25!)

Has one hour to lose the quarter pound. 95% of boxers take the whole hour! Kovalev comes back 3 MINUTES later and makes weight!
Was his teams scale off back at the room? Vegas mind games from Canelo?
DAZN stepping and telling the Vegas commission (hey hermano, no way is he missing weight and this isn’t a title fight..)

See ya in the AM, gang.

Brick

no good games on. guess i'll watch LOXXXX LOX LOX get trampled on. already opening kick for TD.

Wolfman21

Down 21-0 with 2 turnovers before 10 minutes are gone in the 1st quarter. Wolfman's saturday is freed up before 12:45 EST AGAIN!

Wolfman21

Thats to be expected. States bunch of bums beat syracuse and BC ran for almost 500 yds on State 2 weeks ago. Thankfully syracuse exists or State may be the worst team in the atlantic