• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Utopia Turkeys Boot Room (ps4) RIP pro clubs

worst2first

I can always fall back on Be A Pro in FIFA even though I seem to be one of the few people that enjoys that mode.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is a huge feature on a game they play in more than one hemisphere. It ain't going anywhere.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fair enough. My butthole is clenched

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The technique team would only have 2 players. Milo and Kella are the only two people with any sort of vision/technique. Everyone else just ham-fists their way to victory/defeat.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Makeshift list of whose getting it off the top of my head (assuming 14ers all get it again):
Yankee
TMang
Orlando
Ebarws
Sayo?
Heisman?
Kella
OU
Chibob
Worst
MSU
Pavel
Noles
Lloyd?
Bloom
Orangebird
Rutgers
Winged
Keith
Sois?
Fons
Kings

Later:
Gator
Travis

I'll understand when I have kids:
NML

Definitely missed some people but that's 22 on the main list as is

NML

Any other games worth getting? I'm seeing that Destiny mentioned a lot... Need to head over to the vidya game section.

If we srsly have that many, I definitely think two squads is the way to go. We could either

1) play against each other for shits and giggles
2) two seperate clerbs, join whichever
3) an A and B team... gotta perform on B to make the jump.

If we vote each session on one to move up, move down, that should avoid the petulance of old. Yankee won't be on manual if he's headed to the b squad err night.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't think everyone is gonna be that dedicated for any of that stuff corch

NML

I don't think everyone is gonna be that dedicated for any of that stuff corch

Definitely possible, but then again we recorded games and broke them down so I'm not doubting the dedication of the turkeys.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
When is this kicking off? Could maybe do tomorrow, definitely Wednesday-Friday

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
That lost is huge, but I still think we will not often have more than 5 on at a time. 2 squads would make it a hassle.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I don't think we'll have more than 11 on too often where it'll be necessary. Bart Scott for complete backlines and Keith and I rotating at keeper

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Orlando that reminds me you need to unknown us starting thursday if you can, ill be back sunday

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
We are moving starting Friday morning, but I should be able to Jim at some point those days.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Has anyone figured out how ps4 vidya recording works? Seems like you can only "queue" one at a time

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
oh, I thought it was out tomorrow. Hopefully you fucking nerds will be done with destiny by then

NML

Destiny looks cool, but it would just be $60 wasted. I did the same damn thing with GTA last year - trogged out on it for a week before FIFA came out and then played it maybe three times after that.

Two years ago I was smarter and bought (I believe) GOW 2 used and then returned it six days later after I beat it for a full refund. I suppose I could try that again but it seems like it's more of a RPG type game, so story mode probably isn't as developed.

WingedHelmet

PS4 auto records 15 minutes of game time (the 15 minutes immediately preceding pressing the share button). When I was last recording regularly (last February), you could only upload to Facebook, although YouTube was supposedly "coming soon."

I ended up creating a dummy Facebook account just for FIFA videos. You can also live stream via twitch.tv which is sweet for those of us bored at work while others are playing.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
YouTube is apparently coming this fall

sayo

YEET
Will be getting on Tuesday. Definitely am excited after playing next gen FIFA at a best buy a few weeks back. Graphics looked nice and it played a bit tighter.